Part 41 - In the Light

LITERALLY THE ENTIRE CHAPTER is explicit smut. All of it. Minors will be blocked.

PLEASE READ CONTENT WARNINGS BEFORE CONTINUING. Some NSFW content may not be for everybody. Stay informed and safe!

CONTENT WARNINGS: fingering, oral (female receiving), hand-jobs, penetrative sex, pleasure-dom Kirishima, multiple orgasms, multiple positions, the whole nine yards guys.

_____________________

Red really couldn't tell if he was doing it on purpose, but Kirishima was driving her fucking crazy.

It was the most excited she'd ever seen him, and yet he was still going ridiculously slow, suffocating her with open mouth kisses and letting his hands caress every part of her he could touch. He made no move to take off her clothes. He kept her tangled below him, spread out on his mattress like something to be savored.

"We'll take it slow," he said gently.

"Um, that's not necessary. Let's not." She was already so wound up it was almost embarrassing. She wanted to start now.

He laughed against her neck, letting his hands drift over her hips again. "Yes it is. You're not a masochist, are you?"

"No, but I can take it." She sat up slightly, as if making herself more physically imposing would make him listen. "I want to start now."

He pursed his lips for a moment. For some reason, he was amused by what she said, but she couldn't tell why.

"'M glad you're excited. Really. I am too, but I'm not about to put my dick in you without getting you ready."

She sighed and her lips formed a pout. "Fine."

"You're too small, angel."

"I'm not small, you're just massive," she argued, nudging his shoulder.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. My size could really hurt you if I'm not careful."

"You'll be careful then."

"Exactly— by taking it slow."

Red crossed her arms over her chest and turned her head slightly in defiance, flopping back on the mattress, but he just grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. Her eyes widened in surprise. He'd never been that forceful with her before.

He grinned wider, clearly delighted by her reaction. "Go ahead," he offered. "Keep pouting. Makes it more fun when you're clinging to me later."

Red's jaw dropped. Normally Kirishima bent over backwards to give her all the power— he let her call the shots, order him around, and keep all the control right in her hand. But this? What the hell was this? For the first time ever, he was using his strength on her. Is this how the famed Red Riot was in bed?

And yet, he was using his strength to force her to slow down. Red was ridiculously turned on.

"I'm not pouting," she lied, clenching her thighs together to relieve a bit of tension and praying that he didn't notice.

With her hands still pinned above her head, Kirishima leaned down to press hot kisses against the sensitive skin of her neck, his thumbs caressing her wrists patiently. It sent yet another wave of anticipatory shivers down her spine as he continued, his warm breath fanning over her ear and making her hair stand up.

"You'll be good for me, yeah?" His voice was just on the border of mocking, goading her into submission with each kiss to her neck. "I know you can. You did so well when you let me use my fingers a few weeks ago."