Temptation (Taehyung) 4/?

Christina was now pulling into her driveway, she sighed once she seen her husband's car already parked. She took a deep breath before hopping out of her car and walked into the house. 

She assumed Sebastian was upstairs considering the fact all the lights were dim downstairs, so she walked up the stairs to their shared bedroom. She walked into the room and heard the shower starting to turn off, she sighed and sat at her vanity mirror so she could take her makeup off. 

As she was wiping her makeup off with her makeup wipes, Sebastian walked out with his towel around his waist not noticing Christina was there. Once he noticed she was there, his heart dropped a little before relaxing. 

"Where were you tonight?" He asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Christina internally rolled her eyes, even the sound of his voice was starting to piss her off. 

Christina shrugged her shoulders before responding, "I went out with a friend. Where were you?" She asked in a sarcastic tone like she was interested. 

"I already told you I was out with the guys, what is your problem?" He exclaimed getting defensive. 

Christina continued to wipe the makeup off of her face not responding to his antics because she didn't feel like arguing. He scoffed, "I'm not doing this shit tonight" he mumbled before walking into the closet. Christina gazed at herself in the mirror as she thought to herself "why am I putting myself through this?"

Christina finished wiping the makeup off of her face and got up and went to a guest room that she made her official room once her and Sebastian started to have problems. She gathered her night clothes to take a quick shower. 

During her shower she reminded herself to message Taehyung before going to bed. She wasn't sure why she felt kind of bad that she was enjoying the company of another man, that's what her husband is for. But she could barely get her husband to touch her or make love to her, she started to doubt herself like maybe her sex wasn't good, maybe she was boring in bed, she'll talk to him about it later but for now she was tired. 

After her shower she got dressed for bed and put her scarf and bonnet on. She grabbed her phone and put it on the charger before getting under the convers. She didn't lay down right away, instead she got on her phone to message Taehyung. 

Christina:

Hi Taehyung, it's Christina. Just wanted to let you know that I made it home :)

She waited for his response, turning on the tv as she waited. It was almost immediately when she saw the three bubbles pop up at the bottom of the screen. 

Taehyung:

Good. I had a good time tonight, maybe we can do it again soon.

Christina:

Hmm, maybe. I just don't want this to lead to something that we both know is wrong. 

Taehyung:

Understandable, but who knows what the future holds. Goodnight my love, sleep well🙂

Christina:

Goodnight Taehyung, you sleep well too :)

Christina let out a sigh as she turned her phone off and laid down. Maybe she should be more sexier for Sebastian, she would talk to her best friend about it tomorrow at work, her best friend always knew what to do.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was quite short but I didn't want to drag it. If you're wondering how I published this so fast, I started working on it last night but didn't finish it. I really want hurry up and get to Taehyung and Christina's smut scene, I'm eager and excited to write their scene🤭

After I publish this chapter, I'll have 21 more drafts left so I wanna try to publish the drafts I already have before I create any new chapters. Anyways, excuse any mistakes. Don't forget to vote, comment, and leave your thoughts (If you want) Byeee🎀