How They Met: Last Part (Namjoon) Smut

Lola's POV

I woke up the next morning to the bed being empty, I was expecting Namjoon to be with me. I sat up in the bed and checked the time on my phone, 12:30 PM. I scroll through social media for a little while until I heard my bedroom door open and i turned off my phone and looked up and saw Namjoon coming in. He is so sexy, I want him so bad, I need him.

He greeted me by giving me a kiss on my cheek and making small talk with me, all I could focus on is his lips while he was talking. I don't know if he likes me the same way I like him, but I sure as hell hope so. I was spacing out until I was snapped back to reality "Lola why are you looking at me like you want to kiss me"? he asked with his eyebrows furrowed. "Because I do" I whispered softly in korean and I hurriedly and smashed my lips against his, at first he didn't kiss back but he started to kiss back and place his hands on my waist.

I thought it was going good until he pulled away from me. "D-Did I do something wrong. I'm sorry Joon" I said to him in panic. He softly smiled and looked at me "You didn't do anything wrong, let's just put it behind us for right now" I nodded and he got up off the bed and before he walked out he told me to dress sexy tonight because all of us are going to a party.

[Time Skip]

I finished taking my shower and getting dressed and fixing my hair. I hope my dress isn't too much, but I have to admit I look good as fuck. Jin taught me how to have confidence in myself and always embrace my beauty so I'm gonna do just that.

Outfit^

Outfit^

Hair^

After a couple of minutes of taking pictures and shit, someone knocked on my door and I shouted come in. I look over and saw Jungkook and Jimin coming in the room, when they looked at me their mouths hung low and I started blushing. "Do you guys think this is too much? Should I change?" I asked them and they both shook their heads no "Noona you look amazing" Jungkook said. I said thank you and we took pictures together and then headed downstairs.