Someone Like You (Jungkook)

Camryn's boyfriend Brandon, of 2 years hasn't been acting like himself lately. Brandon doesn't touch her anymore, whenever she wants to have sex he declines and make up some lame excuse that he's tired. Brandon and Camryn hasn't had sex in 2 months and it's frustrating because all she uses to recieve pleasure is a vibrator and sometimes a dildo. It's in the back of her mind of what the issue is but she refuses to believe it until she sees it with her own two eyes.

Camryn was currently on her way home from getting some food for her and Brandon, even though he hasn't been giving her the attention should would like, she still has love for him. 

She  pulled up in the driveway of their home and got out of the car and walked into the house. 

Camryn walked into the kitchen and placed the food on the counter and walked upstairs to their shared bedroom. Before she walked in, she overheard a conversation that had her blood beginning to boil. "I miss you so much baby girl. When I come over later can you do that thing again with your tongue" he asked smiling "Don't worry about her, I'm gonna break up with her sooner than she realizes" he said. Tears started to fall from Camryn's eyes but she quickly wiped them once she heard the call coming to an end and walked downstairs before he could notice her.

She sat at the kitchen counter and took out her food and started eating. She unlocked her phone seeing she had messages from her friends in their groupchat. Soon enough Brandon came into the kitchen. "Hey babe" he said to her, making Camryn slightly cringe at the pet name "babe". She gave a brief hello and pushed his food towards him and he said thanks and sat down across from me.

In the group chat, Camryn and her friends were discussing the plans they made to have a sleepover tonight and go out for dinner. It would be good for her to get away from Brandon because she felt suffocated in this house with him and she couldn't take it anymore. They decided to meet up at Namjoon's house by 7 since he had the biggest house and it is currently almost 5:30 PM. 

"I'm going to my friend's house for the weekend so you can have the house to yourself" Camryn said to Brandon bluntly and got up from the counter and went upstairs before he could respond. 

She walked into their room and got her duffel bag out and started packing clothes and pajamas and accessories that she would need for the weekend including pads and tampons because you never know when you could start. 

She got her outfit ready that she planned on wearing out tonight for dinner and headed to the bathroom to take her shower. She played some music on her speaker to get her into a better mood and sung along while washing herself up. 

After her shower, she hopped out and tied the purple towel around her body before she made her exit out of the bathroom. She preferred to air dry so she got her personal fan out and sat the fan in front of her as she laid on the bed to enjoy her air dry session. 

After a 10 minutes of air drying, she felt satisfied and started to apply lotion to her body making sure to get every crack and crevice. 

She put her robe on and sat down in front of her mirror and started to do her hair and makeup. Since she just took out some braids a few days ago, she wanted to wear her natural hair for a little while. 

After feeling satisfied with her hair, she did a natural makeup look not wanting to do too much. 

By the time she was finished with everything, it was nearly getting close to 7 so she put her outfit on and sprayed on her favorite perfume. She looked in her mirror feeling satisfied with her outfit and hair and made sure she had everything she needed before walking out of the room.