Cheating Prank (Yoongi)

So today I decided to do a cheating prank on Yoongi

So today I decided to do a cheating prank on Yoongi. He's at the studio rn with the other members, so he'll be home in a few hours. This is risky as fuck because he'll prolly be mad at me for a while, but oh well. Imma still do this prank because he pranked me.

As time passed closer to the time Yoongi comes home, I set up the camera and I put on a robe without a shirt or bra but with shorts on, just so I can pretend I'm naked. I'll use a pillow as the dude I'm "cheating" on Yoongi with.

[Prank Time]

I heard the door open downstairs and yoongi call out my name "I'M HOME KITTEN". I rushed to the bed and under the covers and hopped on the pillow and started to hump it and fake moan. "Shit, you make me feel so good daddy" I continued to do so until I heard Yoongi coming up the stairs "KITTEN WHERE ARE YO-". I made my moans get louder "Holy fuck, Yoongi could never fuck me like this"

I looked back and saw Yoongi standing there with an angry expression, he soon took his gun out of his waste and pointed it towards my direction, I decided to stop the prank before he take it too far. "WAITTT YOONGI ITS A PRANKK DON'T SHOOT"!!!! I yelled out, I put my shirt on and got up and ran over to him and grabbed the gun from him laughing. He wasn't laughing and I felt bad so I stopped laughing, "Baby I'm sorry, I was humping the pillow i'm not cheating on you. I would never cheat on you baby, I love you. But I had to get yo ass back for doing that ignoring me for a day prank on me" I said while going to stop the camera from recording. 

He rolled his eyes and sighed, "You scared me, I really thought I was bouta kill somebody" he said. He looked down at me and grabbed my throat "Don't you ever do no shit like that again, I will fuck you up if you ever do some shit like that with another dude." he said, damn I'm getting horny. He kissed me and stuck his tongue down my throat with his hand still around my neck then he gripped my ass making me let out a low moan. 

"Since you wanna do pranks, get yo ass undressed and get on the bed with yo ass up in the air. Imma fuck yo shit up to the point where cheating doesn't cross yo mind" he said, I nodded my head and started to get undressed and did what he said. Well let me prepare to not walk for a day or 2...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know in real like Yoongi is not aggressive, when I was writing this chapter I was thinking about Agust D not our innocent Suga. Anyways vote and comment and thanks for reading🌸💗