We Don't Talk Anymore (Jungkook)

In this chapter just pretend that Camryn is Jimin😤......

---------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook and Camryn are former acquaintances.....dated for about 4 years, broke up two months ago.

Their breakup took a big toll on them but they still had to be around each other and be formal. They were under the same contract so they would see each other regardless.

"Alright! Camryn and Jungkook, you guys are required to do a duet together. I know you guys aren't on the best of terms right now but it would be good for both of you guy's careers. So get to working on that soon please" their manager said.

Both Camryn and Jungkook took deep breaths and looked at each other from across the table. This was gonna be hard since they haven't spoke since the day they broke up....

----In the studio----

Camryn arrived at the studio and stood outside of the door and took deep breaths preparing to see Jungkook.

After giving herself a mini peptalk, she walked in the session. As she entered she saw Jungkook and Yoongi sitting down talking. They stopped talking once they realized she was present.

"Hey Cam, how are you?" Suga asked getting up to hug her. Camryn hugged him back and replied "I'm okay, how are you?" "I'm great" he replied.

Jungkook and Camryn looked at each other and gave each other a brief smile and nod. It was super awkward between the two and Suga was not feeling it.

"Okay guys, I know you guys are going through it right now. But I need you both to communicate so we can make this song. I already have a instrumental for the song now all you both have to do is get to writing. Okay?" Suga said. They both nodded their head yes.

Camryn sat down on the couch and opened up her notebook and tapped her pen on her chin as she listened to the beat.

She started making melodies up in her head. Her and Jungkook going back and forth and discussing who should sing first, helping each other out with the melodies. Yoongi jumping in every so often to help, but Jungkook and Camryn seem to have everything under control.

~3 hours later~

After Jungkook and Camryn got finished writing and practicing the melodies and vocals, they decided to enter into the recording studio and started to record the song.

Jungkook came in singing first to start the song off as the guitar started lightly in the instrumental.....

"We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore like we used to do"

As Jungkook started to sing further into his verse, him and Camryn are making slight eye contact. As Jungkook got to the pre-chorus, he made eye contact with Camryn the whole time....

"Don't wanna know, kind of dress you're wearin' tonight, if he's holding onto you so tight, the way I did before
I overdosed, should've known your love was a game, now I can't get you out of my brain
Ohh it's such a shame"

As he started to sing the chorus again, Camryn mentally prepared to sing her verse. She couldn't lie and say she wasn't nervous but she had to push through it. She couldn't help but think about the way Jungkook started at her as he was singing, it made her feel all sorts of emotions.

Sadness, disappointment, regret, even though it was sexy that she felt a tingly sensation between her legs, god she missed him

"I just hope you're lying next to somebody, who knows how to love you like me, there must be a good reason that you're gone
Every now and then I think you might want me to come show up at your door, but I'm just too afraid that I'll be wrong"

As Camryn sung her part to the pre-chorus, she did the exact same thing Jungkook did to her. Looked at him and made sure to feel everything emotion as she sung...

As she sung more, she started to tear up slowly. She knew how to control her breath and keep the flow going. Her staring at Jungkook made her feel a lot. A tear slowly ran down her cheek as she continued to sing, making her turn away from Jungkook.

"We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore like we used to do.
We don't laugh anymore, what was all of it for? Ohh, we don't talk anymore like we used to do."

The song slowly started to come to an end making them both relieved. Both of them ending of the song....

"That we don't talk anymore"

Once it was over, they both took off their headphones and took breathers to themselves peacefully. Yoongi watching through the glass, looking at them in pity with those soft somber eyes. He decided to give them some time alone and to come to the dance room when they're ready.

He spoke to them through the glass making sure they can hear him, "I'm gonna give you guys some time and you come out when you're ready." They both nodded and he got up and walked out.

There was a few minutes of silence between them, both of the trying to gather their thoughts together.

"I think we need to talk" Jungkook said softly, Camryn nodding in agreement....

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how studio sessions work or collaborations work between artists so I just wrote how I thought everything went. I hope guys enjoyed this chapter. Excuse any mistakes!

Don't forget to vote and comment, byeee💗💗