How They Met (Yoongi) 1/?

Melaysia woke up bright and early with a smile on her face, make sure to get a good morning stretch before hopping out of bed. Today was suppose to be the day the CEO of BigHit came to have a meeting with her CEO to discuss the changes BigHit will be having.

Melaysia could admit that she was happy about the day she had ahead of her and for some reason she always had extra energy on Monday mornings which not many people she knew had. She walked into her closet to pick out a good outfit wanting to leave a good impression as she always did. 

She laid her outfit neatly on the bed and grabbed the things she needed for her shower and walked into the bathroom softly humming to herself. 

She turned on the water and while she waited for the water to warm up she did her morning urination. She wiped herself, flushed the toilet, and did a quick wash on her hands before hopping in. 

~15 minutes later~

Melaysia was finished with her shower and now sitting at her vanity table styling her edges. Luckily she had already styled her hair the previous night in a double braided pigtail look, only thing she had to do was her edges which made her life so much easier. Since she was wearing a pink outfit she decided to add some pink ribbon at the end of her braids. 

She started doing her makeup, making sure to not put too much but just the right amount of makeup onto her face. As she was doing her makeup her mind started to wonder if she would meet any idols at this meeting. She didn't really listen to much kpop but she did enjoy certain groups.

She broke out her trance after she realized her phone was ringing, she quickly got up and grabbed it off the charger seeing the name "Lyla🎀🍒" pop up. She quickly answered saying hello.

"Morning laylay, my car is still in the shop so I was just wondering if you had time could you come pick me up?" Lyla asked politely in her soft voice. 

"Of course I can, we can stop and get breakfast on our way to work, we have 2 hours until we have to go in"  Melaysia responded in a happy tone. 

They bidded their goodbyes and hung up causing Melaysia to continue getting ready. 

~5 minutes later~

Melaysia was putting on her heels and putting the finishing touches to complete her outfit. Feeling satisfied she smiled at herself in the mirror and walked out of her room. 

^Outfit

^Outfit