Going In Timeout(Taehyung)

~Taehyung

"KIM TAEHYUNGGGGGGG" I called out to him, this boy is going to be the death of me. I keep telling his ass to clean up his fucking mess after he is done with it in the kitchen. I'm not gonna keep cleaning up after his ass, that's it. I'm bout to embarrass his ass today.

"Yes honeybun"? Taehyung came in looking scared. I pointed to the mess he made and he was bouta say something but closed his mouth. "How many times do I have to tell you to clean up after yourself if you make a mess Tae. I'm not your mommy, you need to start cleaning up after yourself and I'm not going to keep repeating myself to you. You are a grown ass man Taehyung, I should not have to yell at you like a child because you can't follow directions. I don't want to have this coversation with you again, do you understand me"? I said to him. He put his hand on the back of his neck and nodded and said "Yes ma'am"

"Good, now clean this mess up" I said. He started to clean up, it wasn't a big mess but it was annoying to see.

*20 Minutes Later*

Taehyung got done cleaning, since he don't want to listen to me when I tell him to clean up I'm gonna put his ass in the corner. "Since you don't want to listen to me when I say clean up after youself, go sit your ass in the corner" I said to him. He looked at me confused with his eyebrows furrowed and he started laughing, but he stopped laughing once he saw I was serious. "Oh you're serious. Christinaa come onnn, I won't do it again I swear" I shook my head no and pointed to the corner and he sighed and walked over there with his head down and he sat down criss crossed and folded his arms and pouted.

I was bout to walk away and go upstairs but the doorbell rung. I opened the door and saw Jimin and Hoseok at the door. "Hi guys, what are you doing here"? I said and gave them hugs. "We came to pick up Taehyung to go to the studio" Jimin said. I looked over at Taehyung and he was staring out of space. "Sorry guys, Taehyung got in trouble today for not listening to me and now he's in timeout, Would you like to see"? I asked, they looked at each other confused then walked into the house. Once they saw him, they started to burst into laughter, Hobi clapping his hands and Jimin clutching his stomach. I cleared my throat and they stopped laughing, I cocked up one eyebrow "Do you guys want to join him"? I asked and they shook their head no. "You have 5 minutes left then you can leave, okay baby"? and he nodded.

*5 Minutes Later*

"Okay TaeTae, you can come out now" I said and he hopped up, Jimin and Hoseok sat in the kitchen while waiting for him but came out of the kitchen after Tae was allowed to get out timeout. "I don't want to have this coversation with you again Tae. Next time I have to repeat myself to you more than twice, you're not getting no pussy for 2 weeks. Understand"? I said. He nodded his head yes.

I gave Jimin and Hobi and hug and they walked out, Taehyung kissed my lips and walked out. As much as he get on my nerves, I love that man with all my heart... 

---------------------------------------------------------

Tae better start cleaning up😌
Anyways hope you enjoyed! Vote please, I mean it😒