Contradicting Love (Seokjin)

Contradict: deny the truth of (a statement) by asserting the opposite

---------------------------------------------------------

 Patience was getting ready for a lingerie party that her friends Namjoon and Lola planned for Valentine's Day. At first she was a bit skeptical considering she would probably be the only plus size girl there but then she got over it and agreed to it after Lola convinced her to. 

"Plus Jin will be there too, your man" Lola said to tease her. Patience rolled her eyes at her comment "For the 100th time, I do NOT have feelings for Jin. Stop it!" She said, trying to convice her friend. 

Lola shrugged nonchalantly before sipping her drink "You're contradicting, but hey, what do I know?" Lola said as she smirked. She knew Patience was lying, quite frankly everyone knew she was lying including Jin, but it was up to her to realize it. 

Patience just got finished with her shower making sure she was moisturized and smelled good, never would you catch Patience not keeping up with her hygiene. The stereotype that "All fat people stink" would never be applied to her. Quite frankly, she wouldn't even call herself fat, but supposedly to fatphobic people she falls in that category. 

She mixed her baby lotion with her baby oil and applied it all over her body. She's had a fascination with baby products for years and she would never stop using it and it kept her skin soft and moisturized. 

She sat in front of her mirror and did her makeup, making sure she didn't do too much but did just enough. She just got a wig install a few days ago, she never really did short wigs whenever she got wigs installed but this time she felt a change of heart and got a curly natural looking wig installed. She applied some mousse onto her hair so it wouldn't look dry, feeling satisfied with how her hair and makeup looked. 

She got up from her mirror and went into her closet and picked out a white lingerie set and started to put it on carefully and then put on the white sheer cardigan that went with it. She looked in her mirror and she felt sexy. She grabbed her white platform flip flops and put them on, she sprayed some perfume that smelt close to the baby products she used and left out of her house.