Dangerous (Jimin)

First Person POV

Tonight my friend wanted to take me out to a party or some shit, and he know damn well I hate parties. "Lucassss why do I have to gooo? You know I hate things like this!" I whine out to him. "Because you are so anti-social and you need to get out the house for once" he said back to me. We talked for a few minutes till I hung up and decided to get ready.

                                                                                       Third Person POV

Melanie took her shower, using her  favorite strawberry body scrub, strawberry was one of her favorite scents to wear because it fits perfectly with her natural scent. After shaving and washing herself up, she decided to get out feeling satisfied with how clean and fresh she is. She always let herself air dry before she lotions herself up and get dressed, so as she was waiting, she lit a candle and played some music to get her in the party mood. She went to her closet picking through what she wanted to wear. She decided to wear something comfortable but sexy. After laying her outfit out on her bed, feeling satisfied, she felt it was time to put on her lotion. After moisturizing herself, she threw her robe on and sat at her vanity table. She looked at herself in the mirror thinking of how she wanted to do her makeup. She let out a sigh and started grabbing the items she needed for the makeup look she wanted, she decided to do a natural makeup look not wanting to do too much. She applied her primer on her face, making sure it's rubbed in good enough.  

After finishing her makeup, she applied her lashes and outlined her lips with her brown lip liner topping it off with her NYX gloss in shade Lava Cake and Ginger Snap. She then started to think of how she wanted to style her hair.

After a few minutes of contemplating she decided to just leave her locs down since she had just gotten a fresh retwist yesterday and she was loving how her locs looked at the moment. She did decide to add some baby pink seashell locs jewelry since her outfit was gonna be pink. 

As she was adding the seashells to her hair, she heard Lucas and their other friend Fatima walking in her house, yes they have a key to each other's houses. They walked up the stairs entering her room both of smacking their teeth when they saw she wasn't dressed. "Damn, you do this every time. Last minute ass" Fatima said while sitting on her bed. "I don't know why this is shocking to you guys, you know how I am, so shut your mouths. You're the one who forced me to go LUCAS!" she yelled glaring at him. 

He stood quiet knowing he couldn't argue and quietly exited out of the room making Melanie laugh a bit. Melanie got up from her vanity and closed her bedroom door, she took her robe off and started to get dressed. Since her shirt was a tank top, she just decided to go braless and just put boob tape. She put her heels on and took one last look in her mirror satisfied with her outfit. She threw on her pink heart necklace and applied some rings, she sprayed her Strawberry Poundcake perfume making sure she sprays the right amount. She grabbed pink mini shouler purse and making sure to add the important accessories inside like her phone, keys, mini pocket knife, mace, and lip gloss. 

After she was done making sure everything was good, Fatima and Melanie walked downstairs to find Lucas digging in her fridge. "Yo fat ass always in someone's fridge! Get out her shit!" Fatima yelled making Lucas jump and hit head on the fridge. Melanie laughed gripping the counter so she doesn't lose her balance. He started rubbing the back of his head while glaring at Fatima. 

After Fatima and Lucas stopped their bickering session they all left to go to the party.