Body Party (Taehyung) 1/2

Warning: SMUT🔞

---------------------------------------------------------

Christina made her way down the beach house stairs to go to the kitchen. Her friends Sahmani and Taehyung invited her to get away since she was having relationship problems and needed to relax. 

She's known Sahmani since they were seniors together in high school, and she's known Taehyung since they were freshmen in college. Both Sahmani and Taehyung are in a happy marriage and well for Christina, not so much. 

Sahmani^

Sahmani^

They're all now in their early 30s and things were going well for them, as far as success goes. Christina was having relationship problems and as for Taehyung and Sahmani, they felt like something was missing from their marriage and they would soon find out what.....

Christina walk into the kitchen rubbing her eyes to get the sleep out and she came in view with Taehyung and Sahmani having what seem's like a private conversation. She stopped rubbing her eyes and stopped in her tracks as Sahmani saw her before speaking. "Good morning guys- I can come back if you guys are having a priavte conversat-" Sahmani stopping her from finishing her sentence.

"Nonsense, come sit down and eat honeybee, I was just making breakfast" Sahmani said softly while smiling at her. Honeybee was a nickname she gave Christina in high school because Christina always wore yellow and always always smelled sweet like honey and she's been calling her that ever since. 

Christina sat down on the bar stool next to Taehyung and sat patiently waiting for the food to be served as she made small talk with both Taehyung and Sahmani. 

As they ate breakfast, Christina could feel that there was some tension but she couldn't tell if it was bad or good. Both Taehyung and Sahmani giving her long intense looks and she hated to admit that she was turned on by them both so she did her best to ignore the feeling. 

~After Breakfast~

Christina decided that she wanted to do some relaxation in the hot tub so she got dressed into one of her bathing suits and made her way outside. 

Sahmani decided that she had to run some errands so she she left and said she would be back in a few hours. Taehyung was inside the house sitting at the counter drinking his chai vanilla tea and scrolling through his phone while Christina was enjoying the warmth the hot tub provided. Although it was 80 degrees on a 12:35 Saturday afternoon, it was still enjoyable.

~15 minutes later~

Christina soon took her leave from the hot tub once she realized that her fingertips was starting to get pruney. She got out and wrapped the towel anround herself and walked into the house.