08:00 pm

I should do a challenge 'Take a shot every time a bodyguard drags you places'. I would black out.

We go further down, and I did not know an underground club has more underground places, like hello? Lack of oxygen where? We pass the other bodyguard at the entrance, and he eyes us. Pardon me, eyes Cami, up and down, and as he checks our stamps he lets us pass.

"Since we wanted to drink something, let's head to a bar" she says, and I nod. At this point I am not planning to do anything anymore, because it will go the other way anyway. On a great note, this side looks way better and sophisticated, everything is lightened up by LED lights. The lights are currently all red, matching the floor rug, and the roof is shorter, giving a more cozy but claustrophobic look to the place. I can differentiate four places: The bar section, a lounge with couches, and a dancefloor, and also a corridor that has either many bathrooms or a bunch of bedrooms. The place is also way fuller, and there aren't just women here, not like the public side.

We arrive at a huge bar, and a gentleman with a cartoonish looking mustache is up to serve us. "What can I get you ladies?" I turn to Cami, not knowing a thing about drinks. I heard a bunch of names but I have no idea what's in them or how much I can take. I hope I won't accidentally black out.

"We'll have two Mojitos" I nod, not knowing what a Mojito really is or what it tastes like. I just know its name from songs and other people's party stories. That's just sad.

He hands us two glasses, and this time I drink slowly, taking breaks between sips. I can feel how, slowly, I start to not give a fuck about people around us, and the suffocating feeling is almost gone. Not even anxiety pills can give me this much effect. I look towards the crowd, and see many people just bluntly eating each other's faces against the bar and the couches.

"I hope everything will be alright tonight" she pushes my shoulder and laughs

"Don't be so tense, everything will be just as great as always, plus we need to find you someone, maybe we find someone famous here" I laugh. I would say no but we are in a VIP section in London, I wouldn't be surprised to find anyone at this point here.

I can feel a hand on my shoulder, and I jump. I turn, and my breath is cut short by him. He's wearing a black t-shirt now, and his hair is all put in a bun, hairs sticking out on his face. I might start hyperventilating at any second now. "Hey, how are you guys enjoying your time here, glad you made it" before I can answer, Cami comes forward before me.

"We are having lots of fun thanks to you, awesome work you did up there, you have a great voice" he smiles at her, and now I see them starting to speak without me, while I am here finishing my Mojito. I see them laughing at something she says, and I can read his eyes so well like the ones of the previous bodyguards. Something burns in my throat, and It's not alcohol. I can't put my finger on what's really happening, but I'm not well. I put my head on my palm,leaning on the bar, and I hear a voice talking to me.

"Rough time?" I thought I was hallucinating at this point, but It's the barista with the cartoon mustache. His mustache is literally curled up and pitch black. How.

"Not really, first time drinking" He smiles while cleaning a glass with a cloth. He looks at the other two next to me laughing, and then he smiles.

"First jealousy too?" he comes closer to me, whispering. Normally I would deny it with all my heart, but I feel like I'm tied to a truth machine right now.

"Not first" I say reluctantly, and he nods, as he looks at those two talking. I look at them too and now she's leaning on the bar, seemingly close to being like those other two in the back I said earlier about.

"Let me tell you dear, the whole time he was speaking to her, he was constantly glancing at you" I feel my mouth turning into a smile, even if I feel bad for her. "You shouldn't lay low as soon as something doesn't go as planned" he glances at him again "You should go for it" I feel like he's both mad and sweet. I give him a tip in his tip jar, and he turns away.