In the meantime, somewhere on a bathroom floor..

It's 04:00 am, and I'm on the bathroom floor.

With Theo.

Snorting coke on the bathroom seat.

Or maybe it's just him, and I'm gulping down straight vodka from the bottle. I don't remember where I found the bottle, I definitely didn't buy it. I don't have a cent on me right now. My hair is crispy on the front ends, and when I remember that it's dried up vomit I hold my breath to prevent spilling fresh one. After I left the room I ran straight to the toilet, gutting myself from inside out, or that's how it felt. Con ella no tengo miedo del diablo. I look at Theodore, smiling while supporting his head on the bathroom walls. We are exactly in the last stall, and I remember her saying something on the lines that the last stall is the dirtiest because everyone goes here rather than the first. I breathe in again, hoping to not vomit.

She always knows everything.

He is shirtless, with a star sticker on his right pectoral, and I lack pants. I don't remember if I left them in one of the sinks or in a bedroom. I would be lying to whoever is listening that me and Theo never did anything. We fucked for like ten minutes, but I was the only one turned on, let's call it that. Poor finger game too. Shame on his looks.

I turn my head to face him, and he is resting his head on the wall still, with his eyes closed, smiling widely like an idiot. I reach his face and smack his face hard. He barely flinches, but he turns to me, his eyes bloodshot and his pupils wider than the eye. I hope he doesn't die on me. I don't have pants on to call the police.

"Am I not good enough?" I look at him, and he seems to have not heard me. I scream louder, and he gets inches closer to my face, for then to scream in my face a second time.

"What?" I smack him again, and he seems to shrug. He shakes his head rapidly and sits up straight. I ask if he can hear me, and he just raises his thumb up.

"Well now no, you're not talking" he turns his thumb upside down. Bloody hell.

"I'm pretty, you laugh at my jokes, I jumped on you and you had me literally in your hands, what's the catch" I point at his pants, and he looks down. He smiles, laughing silently as his head hits the wall again. I watch how his expression turns back serious, looking at me.

"I'm gay" I look at him baffled, and he doesn't seem to be laughing. I put a hand on his shoulder, after missing it three times. God I'm not drinking again.

"Really?" I ask, and his hand finds mine on his shoulder, missing it too two times.

"Yes, I'm sorry I've been an ass for using you" He smiles, but there aint a glimpse of humor. Or any thought either if that matters "I just hoped I wasn't broken" I sit up fast, but I regret it instantly. I sit on the toilet, or better say crash on it, and I put my left hand on his head. He looks up at me, and confidently I say.

"You just like dick, you aren't broken" he looks at me "Believe me, I understand you" we both laugh "I mean you were broken to me before you told me this, now it makes perfect sense" he looks down, and I hold his head before it falls over. We both laugh hysterically.

"You're the first person I tell this to" I slap my chest, maybe too hard.

"I'm honored then" I really am, I don't know if I can show it though. I feel my jaw running out of batteries as it logs off sometimes and just slides away when I speak.

"You are hot, and pretty, and you have nice tits, I just don't work like that" I smile at him, thanking him as I look down at my boobs. They are pretty good. I ain't gonna lie right now. I mean I can't.