11:00 pm

He gets up and extends a hand to me. His hand is veiny, his fingers callused, mostly because of the guitar, and I notice a bunch of scars on his arm through the light. His eyes are dark, his shoulders tense, and I feel my heartbeat start to increase each second. I put my hand in his, and he closes it with his fingers. I get up from the bed, and when I try to ask him what's going on, he puts his index finger to his lips, shushing me. He takes out a card from his pocket, sliding it to the side of the door.

I hear a click, and the door is open. We exit the room when the thought hits me.

We had a place to run away this whole time.

I look up, and he examines the place. He turns towards me, finding me already staring, and I see a slight smirk on his lips. The music is loud again as we aren't isolated anymore by four walls, and we are moving towards the end of the corridor. We are back to the main part, and we can clearly see the table where all the people from before sat. I feel him squeeze my hand, but instead of going towards them, he drags me through the crowd, swimming between people. I look towards him and we stop, and as we do so I see him looking at his watch. 10:59

11:00

"Hello everyone! I hope you're having fun because we finally start the real party!" Everyone screams around us, and more and more people that before were seated at the tables are now on the dance floor. "We welcome here our first Dj, applaud for him" Claps corrode my eardrums, and I see Owen look towards me. He must see my confusion plastered on my face because he starts laughing.

"Forget about what is going to happen and concentrate on what is currently happening" I widen my eyes and my heart is suddenly heavy "You still have six hours, don't waste them" I smile at him, and the music bombed my ears suddenly, going from a 50% to a 101% in volume. I feel my hand being taken and I'm spinning. I can't see him well, as the lights are flickering, but something in me is still weighing.

I'm not scared of time flowing, 'm scared of having too much fun and then returning to what is reality, now the happy moment resting just as a happy memory. I feel myself pondering, until I feel a pair of hands shaking me. He is trying to shake me awake from my nightmare, but a grip in my throat doesn't let me move.

I look at him, his eyes now more visible, but what is in them is not pity anymore, but there's something sweet and sour. I feel a chord tie up my heart, as the music transitions from hard to slower tones. We are still looking in each other's eyes, and I feel his hand rest on my neck, caressing my jaw with his thumb. I'm starting to wonder if what I'm feeling he's feeling too, or I'm just delusional. But his caresses, his eyes, his aura puts me at ease and at unease, makes my head spin and float. Hours seem days, and minutes weeks, but when he looks at me, time stops.

Pour another bottle to the floor, love

Pushin' for it, oh, you know I want some

'Cause everything you do is screaming "more drugs"

It's kinda sad but it's awesome

He grabs my arms by the elbows, and he suddenly puts both of them behind his neck. The room is lit by purple lights, and the song changes to 'Falling' by Chase Atlantic. His hands softly brush from my hips to my waist, and everyone starts screaming. But somehow the music went silent, somehow my brain shut off my ears and all I can hear is far away. I see no one but him, feel no one but him, and my senses don't capture anything else. He lowers his head to my neck, resting it while blowing heat wave heats on me. His breath is tickling me, and the small electric shocks that swim in me make my legs weak. I never felt like this before, but now, it is just in the present. Just the present. No past, no future, just the present.