Chapter 20: An Unexpected Visitor Vegeta

"Vegeta!?" Goku was shocked to see Vegeta who came this way to another dimension. Somehow, he noticed he was sent here, too.

Kagome appeared to follow Goku when she saw Vegeta facing him with a glaring look. Unexpectedly, she heard Goku calling out a stranger's name. She realized he was Goku's friend he just talked about during training. Vegeta didn't look too friendly to her as she thought he wasn't so bad.

"Vegeta, what are you doing here? Don't tell me the portal had sent you here, too, right?" Goku said with a surprised look.

"I came here to find you, Kakarot," Vegeta responded with arms folded while glaring at him.

Kakarot? Is that his real name? Kagome thought.

"But how did you get here, Vegeta? Really!" Goku said, still shocked to see Vegeta had come this way to find him. He wanted an answer from Vegeta if he was sent by the portal or not.

"It doesn't matter if I break down the door, but I'll get you out of here," Vegeta said.

"I can't," Goku said.

He gave him a scowl look. "Why not?"

"I had someone who had amnesia. I needed to go back to the feudal era to make a wish for the Shikon Jewel to bring Kagome's memories back. And then I'll have someone to make a wish for the Shikon Jewel to disappear forever. That's my goal to fix everything, Vegeta." Goku said, frowning at him.

"Who is someone?" Vegeta asked, annoyed. "You know we don't have time to fool around, Kakarot. We need to go home now."

"I told you I can't. I need to go back there." He argued.

"Have you come to your senses, Kakarot? If you try to stay a second longer, you'll see." Vegeta said calmly.

He glared at his rival and best friend. "I don't care, Vegeta! I had someone who needed me to protect!"

Suddenly, Vegeta looked over Goku's shoulder and saw Kagome standing behind him. He let out a scowling look, didn't like to be watched.

"How much are you looking at us, woman? Do you have a problem with us?" Vegeta asked, annoyed.

Kagome blinked as she sweatdropped. "What?"

"Huh?" Goku looked over his shoulder at Kagome who had standing behind him watching them arguing this whole time.

"I'm sorry I had to come this way to follow you, Goku, but I wanted to know what's going on," Kagome said.

He shrugged off. "It's fine, Kagome."

"Kakarot, have you befriended this woman?" Vegeta questioned him with a serious look.

"Well, yes, but--" Goku was cut off to hear Kagome interrupting.

"I'm his girlfriend," Kagome said, glaring at him. She placed her hands on the hips.

Vegeta blinked in shock. "What!?"

"That is Kagome who had amnesia," Goku introduced her to Vegeta.

Then he looked at Goku with a glaring look, "Kakarot, have you gone mad!? Have you seduced this woman who had memory loss? You know it's against the boundaries."

"Eh!?" Kagome's face went red as her eyes widened.

Goku gave him a confused look. "What are you talking about? We haven't done anything. We only just kissed a few times. Also, I was doing my best to help her remember."

"Kakarot, you are using her against the boundaries for the new relationship. As soon as you bring her memories back, she won't remember the time you spent time with her. She'll realize what you have done." Vegeta warned him.

Kagome finally had enough of Vegeta's nonsense, so she broke off an argument, shouting, "Stop it! Goku hasn't done terrible things to me! He was only helping me to remember, but I still remember everything about what happened. The old me is gone, now the new me is here. Goku had been protecting me from danger, he even trained with material skills. I then fell in love with Goku and there is nothing you could do about it."

Vegeta scoffed, "Not happening. You can't be with Kakarot, woman. When your memories are back whatever Kakarot had told me about this jewel, you'll won't remember your intimate moment with Kakarot."

"I don't care. As long as I'm with Goku, I'll never leave him." Kagome said, not afraid to tell him how much she is in love with Goku.

Vegeta scoffed again, glaring at her. "So be it then. You'll regret it when your memories are back, you'll realize the mistake you had."

Goku sighed. He was right, he can't be with Kagome because of the memory loss. However, as long as they stayed together, she would think he was Inuyasha and realize she had been having a relationship with him when her memories came back.

"I know you were going to say that, Vegeta," Goku said.

"Don't let yourself down, Goku. Don't listen to every word he says. I thought you said he wasn't a bad person but turned out I found him arrogant." Kagome said.

"Trust me, Kagome. He's a good person and he wasn't as bad as you think he is." Goku said.

"Now tell me, Kakarot, why do you want to go there?" Vegeta asked him, wanting an answer from him.

"One of Kagome's friends from the feudal era thought we were dead, so we had to go back there. Besides, we've been gone for a week because we went on a vacation." Goku said.

He blinked. "Vacation? Are you insane, Kakarot? Have you gone yourself mad by faking your and the woman's death?"

"I thought we needed a break from Inuyasha's paranoia and the battle we had," Goku said, letting out a giggle. He rubbed the back of his head as he sweatdropped.

"You're an idiot, Kakarot," Vegeta muttered, annoyed.

"So what brings you here to find Goku?" Kagome began to raise a question as to why he was there.

"It's none of your business, woman," Vegeta growled.

"My name's Kagome. Not woman." Kagome said.

"The portal has sent him to find me," Goku answered.

He nodded. "Indeed. The portal did send me to find you, but what matters to me is that you can't stay here and be with the woman you desire. We must go back home where we belong."

"I told you I'm not going back. I'm staying here and needing to fix everything. Besides, I thought I would need your help to fix every damage we had caused." Goku said, letting out a smile.

Vegeta gave him an arrogant look. "And what do you need my help for, Kakarot?"

"Our mission is to go back to the feudal era, helping Kagome to remember the Shikon Jewel, but there are demons everywhere in the feudal era, so we have to protect the jewel," Goku said.

"Demons, huh? No other demons can stop us from the downfall, Kakarot. We're way stronger than they think." Vegeta said, letting out a smirk.

"So do you want to come with us? I could use your help to protect Kagome." Goku said.

Vegeta rolled his onyx eyes, scowling. "Fine. I'll help you protect your mate as long as I'm around. When everything is done, we are going back to where we belong."

He grinned. "Great!"

"Now what now, Kakarot?" Vegeta inquired about where they should be going first.

"We should go meet Kagome's family. They're very nice and like having me around, but I'm sure they'll like you, Vegeta." Goku said excitedly.

Vegeta narrowed his eyes and folded his arms together. "Then introduce them to me."

"With pleasure," Goku replied, grinning.