Chapter 11: Training With Goku

When another day comes, Goku prepares to train Kagome at dawn. However, he told her that she would be training at dawn, so she understood. Just when Goku was wide awake, he went to check on Kagome to see if she was awake or not.

When he was about to enter Kaede's hut, he suddenly saw her changing her clothes. He went to hide outside of the window, didn't want to interrupt her. Well, he's innocent still and he had never seen Kagome naked before, but he remembered seeing his best friend Bulma naked a lot when he was a kid when they went on a journey together. After all, he's still a Saiyan, also an innocent being.

Right now, when Kagome was dressed up, she noticed she was being spotted by Goku from outside of the window. She let out a smile, chuckling. Goku wasn't sure why she was laughing, but he loved hearing her laughter.

"I know you're spying on me, Goku. You can come in and talk to me. I'm already dressed up, you pervert." Kagome said, smiling.

Goku gulped nervously so he came in and faced Kagome. She was wearing a usual demon slayer outfit with black and cyan. that she got it from Sango. However, after she attempted to kiss Goku, she went to hang out with Sango and ended up getting a gift from her. She thanked Sango for a gift she got. He could tell her outfit looked fit on her.

He let out a smile, saying, "You stunning, Kagome."

Kagome fluttered a bit. "Thank you, but not only do you see me naked to think I look stunning as well."

"No, that's not what I meant! I meant your outfit looked good on you! You know I'm not that kind of pervert seeing you naked. I've never seen you looking nice before." Goku said shyly.

She blinked. "Eh?

Goku flinched. "Oops... I said wrong, did I?"

Kagome let out a smirk, folding her arms together. "Then how come you've seen your wife naked when you were married?"

He became confused and then shrugged his shoulders in response to her.

"I see that you were innocent. No wonder why you were a Saiyan." Kagome teased him.

"It's not my fault I was born from outer space!" Goku wailed.

"Then shall we train? We can't be late because dawn is almost over." Kagome suggested.

"Oh, yeah! We were supposed to train together. Come on, Kags, let's go somewhere place." Then Goku took Kagome's hand and used Instant Transmission to teleport to another world.

When they arrived at the field far away from the Edo Village, Kagome was shocked as she had never been teleported before.

She looked around the world which has a green field surrounded by mountains. Goku could tell she was on a panic alert. "Where are we!? Where did you take me here!?"

"Don't be afraid, Kagome. You are in the training ground. I've been training here before you lost your memories. I always loved the view whenever I want to go training." Goku said.

"I see...Just warn me next time. Don't scare me like that again." Kagome said.

Goku then felt bad for Kagome for scaring her to death. Though she may have memory loss, he never might terrify her like that.

"I'm sorry, Kagome. I didn't mean to scare you. I should have told you that." Goku said, worried.

She smiled at him. "It's okay, but try to warn me next time."

He nodded, smiling back at her. "Okay."

"So are we ready to train?" Kagome asked before putting on a fighting position.