Chapter 7: Goku vs Sesshomaru

Kagome slowly walked away from where Inuyasha and Goku are arguing over the jewel she had no idea what they were talking about. She knew they would help her get back home. Now she was walking through the paths finding her way back to the village. Unfortunately, she had no idea where the path could lead her because she got lost. Yes, accidents always happen. She groaned in frustration, having no idea where to find the village.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps coming towards her Kagome knew it could be Goku and Inuyasha. She turned around and faced a certain demon who is no other than Sesshomaru.

Kagome froze as she had never seen him so handsome before. "Whoa...!"

"Move, wench," he demanded, walking past her. She scowled for calling her a wench. How dare he called her that? Kagome spun around and faced the back of his head, glaring.

"Hey, hold it, mister! You can't talk to me that way!" Kagome said in an angry tone. She forgot about the fear she felt of the man.

Sesshomaru stopped walking as he turned around and grabbed her in the throat, his claws pressed tightly against her. "You may have saved Rin but that doesn't mean I won't kill you right now." He said, his voice sounds calm and velvety.

"Let me go!" Kagome grunted, struggling to break free from his grip, but he was too stronger for her.

He narrowed his eyes. "Watch your tongue, priestess. My pathetic excuse of a brother and your friends aren't here to save you."

"You're the one who is talking!" A familiar male voice said

"Hm?" Sesshomaru slowly turned his head around and faced a human man with black spikey hair and onyx eyes. He was even standing beside Inuyasha as well.

"Goku!" Kagome gasped, never expecting to be rescued.

"And who are you supposed to be?" Sesshomaru asked him.

"It's none of your business. Let her go!" Inuyasha said, glaring at him.

"Why should I? She must have been a feisty one when you two are not around. It seems like she is acting like she doesn't know about us at all." Sesshomaru said with a slight smirk.

"You have no idea what you're talking about and you know you're not putting your hands on Kagome," Goku said with a glaring look.

"Fine," Sesshomaru said as he let her go and grabbed her in the arm, causing Kagome to wail out in pain to feel him squeezing her. "Then we shall be leaving."

"What!? Excuse me!?" Kagome said in shock.

"Like hell, if you want her, you will have t--" When Inuyasha was interrupted, he saw Goku transformed into Super Saiyan Blue before marching towards Sesshomaru.

"No! You will not take her from me!" Goku snarled as he flew towards Sesshomaru and threw a punch at him in the stomach.

Inuyasha and Kagome are shocked to see Goku's action after seeing him punching him. They watched Sesshomaru land against the tree as it collapsed. They had never seen him so powerful. So that was when they started to fight while Inuyasha and Kagome watched them fighting.

While this was going on, Goku and Sesshomaru continued to fight as they used hand-to-hand combat. Apparently, Sesshomaru brought out the Bakusaiga sword and swing it at him, but Goku dodged it with his finger. It was then it started to burn his finger a bit, so Goku quickly moved his finger away from the blade.

Sesshomaru finally flew his fist toward Goku and punched him hard in the face. After being punched in the face, Goku got kicked in the jaw by Sesshomaru's knee. Finally, Goku blocked his attack and threw a punch at him.

As they continued to fight, Goku threw another punch until he missed. Sesshomaru managed to teleport, leaving him surprised. However, he kicked Goku in the face, making him almost collapse in front of Inuyasha and Kagome.

Goku got up and wiped the blood from his nose. After that, he growled at Sesshomaru in such fury. "You bastard!"

Sesshomaru smirked in response to the Saiyan. And with that, Sesshomaru withdrew Bakusaiga again. With one swipe aimed at Goku, the sword's destructive power caused him to decompose, but Goku managed to dodge his attack and used the ki blast to knock the sword out. After that, he quickly summoned his power with his hands.

"Kamehameha!" He screamed as he aimed at Sesshomaru, but he missed. Sesshomaru quickly teleported away and stood behind Goku until he stabbed him in the stomach.

"No!" Kagome cried out.

Goku coughed out of blood and collapsed, losing his power as he turned back to his base form. As he landed on the ground, Kagome panicked as she ran towards him. She wasn't sure what has got into her, but she only cares if someone would get hurt. Kagome was trying her best to save Goku from losing too much blood.

"Damn... He's strong..." Goku grunted in pain.

Inuyasha growled at him, pulling out his Teseiga sword. "You bastard!"

Sesshomaru looked over and saw Kagome ripping her yukata dress and wrapping it around Goku's stomach. He softened his eyes, curious why she cared about this so-called demon. He scowled at this, thinking that it was disgusting to see how a human would care for a demon.

Sesshomaru glared at Inuyasha softly and said, "Inuyasha, your priestess is acting so strange while helping this demon out. Care to explain who this demon is and why Kagome is different."

"I told you it's none of your business! You'll have to go through me first!" Inuyasha shouted.

"Hn," Sesshomaru replied. Then the two brothers started to fight with their swords as Inuyasha attempted to use the Backlash Wave against Sessomaru but he repelled it with his Bakusaiga. However, Inuyasha was protected by Tessaiga's sheath.

"Pathetic," Sesshomaru said in annoyance, ready to end Inuyasha's life once and for all. However, when he was about to do it, he suddenly saw Goku was finally standing up with Kagome's ripped yukata wrapped around his stomach. He let out a 'hn' at this, seeing how much of a fool he is. Then he looked over at Kagome who looked worried.

Memories came to him when he remembered seeing Kagome so kind to him when she offered him her umbrella when it was running outside. He wasn't sure why he would have a strange feeling for the priestess, but he has no interest in her. She is just a human after all.

"I should have taken her when I had a chance," Sesshomaru said.

"Shut your mouth!" Goku, in an act of desperation, immediately went back to the blue-colored Super Saiyan, quickly dashed, and attacked with a Kamehameha and obliterating Sesshomaru, as he was being shredded to pieces, almost got killed as he cursed Goku.

When Sesshomaru was knocked out, Goku landed on the ground and walked toward him. Now the two were facing each others' gazes.

"You will never be strong enough to beat me," Goku said.

"You'll pay for this, vermin." Then Sesshomaru teleported away, leaving Goku to win the battle.

When he was gone, Goku collapsed again as he let out a relieved smile, chuckling. Unfortunately, he was losing too much blood again.

"Goku!" Kagome panicked as she and Inuyasha ran toward him. She quickly ripped another ripped yukata dress and wrapped it around Goku's stomach, making sure it was tight up. Goku looked pale from losing his blood. Lastly, Inuyasha wrapped his arm around his shoulders before Kagome does the same way.

"We need to take him back to the village. He's losing too much blood." Inuyasha said.

She nodded. "Okay."

When they finally arrived at the Edo Village, Kaede and the others had a look of complete shock.

"What happened!?" Miroku said, worried.

"Goku fought with the bastard brother of mine. He's heavily injured, you guys." Inuyasha said.

"Bring him in. I'll treat his injuries. Give me a hand, Kagome." Kaede said.

"Of course," Kagome said as she and Inuyasha brought Goku inside before treating his wounded stomach.