Twenty three

*Sam's Pov*

I pulled the trigger and it hit the one person I didn't want it to hit.

my Madison my beautiful Madison my babygirl

I dropped the gun and ran to her as the girl looked at me in horrid. not waiting any longer she bolts out the door and into the woods.

I put Madison onto my lap as tears slipped through my eyes. I removed her hair from her face and creased her cheek.

I didn't know what to do, I hit the only girl I loved. everything I had is lost. my whole world was her and now she's......gone.

and this is all my fault she was always this genuine person i should've seen this coming...

I leaned down and kissed her for the last time "I love you" I whisper as I begin to cry.

hours passed and lights started flashing as the police officers came through the door.

I couldn't move I couldn't think. I was staring blankly at the floor with Madison in my arms.

the police officers flashed lights on me as they told me to put my hands up.

everything sounded to far away and everything seemed to move in slow motion.

*Madison's Pov*
I woke up and realized that cops were around and it was night. I looked all around not knowing what was wrong.

what happened?

I pass the officers and saw that I was there...on the floor. In Sam's arms. I was dead...

I remember...

when the bullet hit me. I saw my whole life flash before my eyes as a tear slipped out before I knew it I woke up. and now I'm looking at my body. my pale body.

I was dead. dead.

I didn't know what to do I was in shock I was in need for someone to talk to me. to still be alive.

Sam put his hands up in the air as an officer put his hands behind his back and cuffed them and told him his rights.

All Sam was doing was staring blankly at nothing. they pulled him up and walked him out the door. I run out to the bottom of the porch and see as they put Sam in a car and drove off. while Sam still had that blank stare.

I turn around and saw that a black wheeler was coming out of the house and a black bag as they zipped it up.

I was in there..me.

I saw a black truck come up and my parents along with my brother come out as they asked for me.

"Mr. and Mrs.Day your daughter was shot. A bullet to the head and died in an instant. I'm very sorry" he said my mom broke into tears along with my dad and brother

"no no no no" my mom yelled as she cried and my dad grabbed a hold of her "my little girl" she cried. my dad pulled her into a big hug and cried even more as my brother stood there in shock and tears streamed down.

Xx
now I'm done with the book! thank you so much for 800+ reads it means a lot :)

I will be writing another fan-fiction. My third one! So go check that out soon!