eighteen

*sammy's pov*

I called one of the girls downstairs one at a time. I would get behind them and hug them, tell them everything they want to her. gripping the axe behind my back with one hand I would swing it and cut there heads off.

as awful as that sounds it's easier plus it probably hurt them less. it's just a quick pinch and then poof you're gone.

I take off my white shirt once I'm done throwing it in a black trash bag along with my shoes and jeans.

*Madison's pov*

[October 29th]

"dam it sam where the hell are you going!" I yell at him as he slams the door heading out.

he's been away for a while, out in collage while I'm still stuck here in high school. you would be surprise to tell you that we still aren't going out. it's been about a year since I've met him.

thing is we've been a thing since that day on and nothing else. like a quick fuck here and then i guess you can put it that way. and when he's here and not out in California doing who knows what he's doing who knows what here as well.

I head out and stand right in front of his car. I cross my arms over my chest and just dead stare him.

"move" he says rolling the window down "not until you tell me, where the hell you're going" I tell him "I said move" he says through gritted teeth. I was kind of scare of Samuel but I couldn't move, he had to tell me after all this time.

"didn't you fucken hear me. move!" he yells at me as he gets out of the car. he was now standing feets away from me and it wasn't a sexual or cute sam it was an angry Sam. I couldn't move though I had to keep my stand.

"no and don't you dare yell at me again" I say angrily at him. he sighs "I'm sorry I didn't mean to but please move I have to go get something" he pauses "for you" he finally says.

ok Sam

"why" I ask quietly "because Madison, now move" I look up at him "please" he adds. without a word to him I move and start heading inside. "Madison" I hear him call from behind but I don't turn around and keep walking towards the door.

"God dammit Madison" he says and starts jogging towards me. He grabs my arm and turns me around facing him our faces inches apart "I'm sorry" he says "next time just tell me where are you going, it's not that hard. unless you still don't trust me" I say and look down.

"I do but it was suppose to be a surprise" he quietly tells me "ok" I say "now i have to go but I'll be back I promise" he smiles at me and leans in for a kiss. I smile and after head inside.

I know Samuel very well now and he was lying to me. he wasn't going to "get me" something, well now he is but he wasn't in the first place, most likely headed somewhere.

I'm tired of his lies and all his secrets. there comes a point where I'm just over all his bs. he should be able to trust me by now, I mean I am a trustable person.

tomorrow, before we go out to whatever he said he had planned. I'll follow him to wherever he's going, if he won't tell me then I'll just have to find out.

*Sammy's pov*
Madison, Madison she just won't quit. I finally arrive at the house and go into it, this time it wasn't the old crappy house but it was a house in the middle of nowhere and yes it was a bit warn out but not as much as the one before.

now you may think I quit doing all the stuff I was doing before I headed to collage in California. truth is I didn't, not fully at least.

"hey baby whatcha thinking?" I turn around and smile at her "nothing important babe" I say and pull her into a hug "so why are we here again" she says looking up at me "for the time of your life" I whisper into her ear and grab her by the hand.

Xx
honestly this chapter was v short and I have no idea where this story is headed, haha!