three

*sammy's pov*

Madison wouldn't say what happened inside the closet while her and Kenny where there, although I don't think they did anything because Madison seems like a good girl. i know, I know I just meet her and don't know her very well but it looks she is. we played a little more "hey want to go get drinks?" I whisper in Madison's ear. she nods yes. I get up then extending my arm to help her up as well and she takes it "where you two going?" Johnson asked "we're done playing man and to get drinks" I tell him "ok cool" he shrugs.

"beer or soda?" I ask as we enter the kitchen "sodas fine" she quietly says. I get soda for her and I pour myself beer. I hand her the red cup and we sit in the island that's in the middle of the kitchen, there were about three to four people in the kitchen "so what happened in the closet?" I ask her as I drink from the red cup "nothing" she say quietly then looking down. I left her chin with my hand "ok" I smile looking into her eyes.

*Madison's pov*
his eyes were brown, but they were amazing. I don't know what it was but you could get lost in them so quickly, they had this little sparkle. I felt a buzz in my butt where my phone was, I snap out and chuckle a little before cutting eye contact with sammy. I pull my phone out, it was my mom.

-hello?
m: where are you? on your way I suppose.
wow she seemed mad.
-hm?
I pull my phone apart from my ear and look at the time. my eyes widen when I look at the clock it was 1am and I was suppose to be home before 12.
-shoot, sorry mom I didn't look at the time and it won't happen again. I'm on my way.
m: just get here before your dad awakes and sees you aren't in your room.

I hang up and put on my jacket. I drink the last of the soda and throw away the plastic cup "you leaving?" sammy asks "yeah" I say quietly before heading to the kitchen door, he grabs tightly onto my wrist and pulls me back crashing our lips together "text me" he winks at me and heading out to where the rest of the people were. I head out the door and into my car "text me? how I didn't even get your number" I mumble to myself. I start my car heading home.

[Next Day]

"breakfast before we leave, Madison" my dad says knocking on my door "fuck" I mumble under the sheets. I was so tired "yeah, going" I say, I always have breakfast with my parents before they leave to work. I drag my self out of bed after a good 5 minutes. I brush my teeth, then put my hair in a bun and head downstairs. my dad was setting the plates and my mom was serving "good morning sleepyhead" my mom tells me smiling at me, I yawn covering my mouth and sit down "what are we having" my brother says "come sit and you'll see" my father tells him. he sit right across from me "good morning mads" he tells me "morning Ethan" I say.

yeah my brothers name is Ethan, he's about 6'0 feet tall, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, he's a senior and plays soccer just like me. oh i never ok so, I'm 5'7 feet tall, I have light brown hair as well, hazel eyes and play soccer. my brother and I are pretty much alike except that he's a guy, I'm a junior and different hair color.

"so how was the party?" my father asks me as we're eating, I almost coke on the pancake bite I had in my mouth 'oh you know good hooked up with some guy, kinda had some time alone and went into a closet with some guy i hardly knew and that's about it' I thought "good" Is all I say "that's nice, what time did you get home?" I cringe at his question "before 12 dad" I smile at him and return to eating hoping he would stop asking me questions. looks like I was wrong "any knew friends you made?" I mentally roll my eyes "couple" he nods his head and finally stops asking questions "so son what did you do last night, saw you weren't home" I didn't bother on listening to their conversation and had a small talk with my mom after that I spaced off.

"ok looks like we're all done here" my mother says getting up "I'll help I offer" I get up grabbing my brothers plate and mine as my mother gets hers and my fathers. I rinse them out clean and the put them In the dishwasher. Once I was done my father and mother left to work.

I headed upstairs and went back to laying in bed, I grab my phone from my nightstand and text Addison, my friend.

-hey Addison
A: hey girl
-are you doing anything today?
A: Nope, why?
-come over!
A: be there in 20!

I lock my phone and then realized I didn't text sammy last night, oh right because I didn't have his phone number. I grab my phone and turn it on and unlock it, I scroll through Instagram and found a quote I really liked. I open up notes to type it down when I see a phone number who's was sammy, I guess I did get his number. wait, how'd he put his number there? I don't remember giving my phone to him. after a long time of deciding to text him or not I finally texted him.

-hey sammy it's madison.
to my surprise he texted quick.
S: hello beautiful ;)
I smile at the text and text him back.

Xx
sorry this chapter was lame but it's just a filler. I'm going to do homework now, bc I need to. also I don't know if you're liking it so far, are you? let me know!