fourteen

*Madison's pov*

"oh, I um-sorry" I stutter and close the door behind me and try to take in what just happened. I head back down trying to shake that image out of my head "hey" the girls say as I approach them "huh? oh hey" I say still a little distracted from what happened right now. "hey, didn't really expect you to come" I hear someone behind me as they wrap their arms around my waist. I turn around it was Sammy "hey" I say and look up to him "want a drink" he says a smile on his face.

"yeah ok" I say before I could take back my words he takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen "beer, or soda" he asks "beer" after a beer or three I decide that I would be done because I don't want what happened the other day to repeat itself. after a while into the party I sat down on the couch next to a couple or maybe not even a couple but they were eating their faces. I go on my phone to see it was a little over eleven almost midnight.

"bored already" I look up to see Sam "kind of" i sigh "I can change that" he says a smirk on his face. I nod no "come on not like it's ganna be your first" he chuckles "come on let's go to my place" he adds.

"I can't just leave the girls here" I say "don't worry about them I'll tell the guys to take care of them" he shrugs "ok but just make sure if they're planning on banging any of them, for the girls to be sober" I say then realize how dumb that sounds, he laughs and I join in before we head off. we get to his apartment and he closes the door behind him.

"I didn't know you had your own apartment" I say as I look around "just got it a couple days ago but I still have my stuff at home" he shrugs. I nod, still looking around. I walk into the living room and expected to be less furniture.

I take a seat on the couch and Sammy follows "so what do you want to do" I say as I turn to Sammy "I have an idea" he smirks leaning in. I put my hands out to his chest to stop him.

"not today big boy" I say and laugh "fine" he groans "then what" I think for a bit "movie?" he agrees and we watch a movie. by the end of the movie my eyes are feeling heavy.

"I think we should go back" I yawn "so early" I roll my eyes "it's past midnight" I say "plus the girls and I need to go back" I remind him. he nods and we head back.

I look through the now less crowded people and find the girls "let's go" I say to them they nod no "now, we can't not wake up in your room Charlotte" I remind her that we never asked for permission.

"ok" she says rolling her eyes. gosh I hate to be a buzz kill but who knows what kind of trouble we'll be getting in if we didn't wake up in the room.

we arrive and change into our pjs getting ready to go to sleep. I reach for my phone and I have a message from sammy.

S: today was fun even though you would at least make out with me
-you're a fuck boy you know that right
S: yes, yes I do don't mind though :)
-goodnight Sammy
S: goodnight babygirl

I shut my phone and lay it next to me. I stare at the ceiling and just think.

something about you that got me hooked

his words kept replaying in my head. why me? out of all the girls?

Xx
ello, I finally updated ::)