four

*Madison's pov*

I finally get out of bed and change into some jeans and a tank top. I brush my hair and clip my bangs back. I head downstairs when I hear the doorbell ring "Addison!" I hug her "hey mads" she says hugging me back.

she comes in closing the door behind her and we head to my room "so" she says as she takes a seat on my bed "what" I say "tell me what happened yesterday? any guy? anything new? spill" oh Addison, I laugh at her and her eagerness "ok, ok so there is this one guy" I start when my brother appears by the door "there is this one guy" he says very loud mocking me "go away Ethan!" I yell at him running to my door and pushing him out then closing it "ah, your brother is just so dreamy" addison says, I scrunch up my nose and make a face "oh shut up-" she laughs "-continue!" I sigh time to re-live the experience, kind of.

"oh, no, nu-uh. you didn't!" she practically yells after I tell her "shh!" I say "was he cute, what's his name" I didn't give her names "ok so the guy I meet and ya know his name is sammy and the other boy I just went into a closet with BUT-" I exaggerate the 'but' part "-we didn't do anything his name is Kenny" she's not moving? why isn't she moving? "Addison?" I shake her "I. should. have. gone" I laugh then she joins along "well that's what you get for not wanting to come with me!" I tell her, although I didn't want to go on my own I decided to go because it was a Friday night and I had nothing else to do. my phone started buzzing and the contact name was sammy.

-hello
S: hey beautiful
"is is that him?" Addison whisper yells behind as I get up from my bed
S: ok so how about you me tonight at my house
well that escalated quickly
-sammy I wish I could but-
S: great see you here bye

I had the most confused look on my face, looks like he wasn't taking no for an answer. I place my phone on my night stand and go back to sit down on my bed "looks like I have plans for tonight" I tell Addison and she squeals, it also looks like she's more excited then I am!

"Addison!" I sigh "what" she shrugs. she was in my closet looking for an outfit for me "how about this-" I laugh a little "-oh no look at this" she went on and on like that for maybe an hour, literally. "try it on come on, come on" she begged me as she found the "perfect" outfit for tonight. It was jean high waisted shorts with a red flowly crop top and a bando under. I tried it on and she looked amazed "that's perfect! it shows off your skin and your butt!" she exclaimed, I cross my arms over my chest "are you trying to get me laid tonight" she laughs "maybe, but in my defense you said he was hot so hey why not again!" Addison can be such a pain in the ass but I'm glad we're friends. actually no, more like un-biological sisters.

time passed and I was getting ready to leave to sammy's well sorta because the outfit problem was already solved. I grabbed my black high tops and put on a bit of mascara. I head to my brothers room "hey-woah" my eyes widen "sorry sorry" I say quickly closing the door. looks like I just walked into my brother doing stuff with Alana. most weirdest thing ever. I quickly tell him from outside his door that I was going to be over at a friends house then left before he came out saying anything to me.

Sammy texted me his address and I was headed down the street maybe two, three blocks down from where I live. sad thing was that I was walking because my parents took the cars and I was not going to ask Ethan, not after that awkward moment. once i got there which seemed like I wasn't going to get there anytime soon, I rang the bell and the door swung open.

Xx
sorry this chapter was short but I literally just had a moment with my mom and it was the best. like we were laughing and all, lol ya'll could care less but anyways hope you're enjoying so far!