two

*Madison's pov*

we pushed past the people and headed upstairs this time. sammy opened a room which looked like a teenager's room "who's room is this?" I ask as sammy closes the door "nate's room, goes by skate though" the room was dark but lighten by the moon light going through the big window he had. I feel hands grab my waist, sammy's face was centimeters away from mine. he crashes his lips against mine and slightly pushes me onto the bed taking his shirt off.

he hovers over me hiding his head into my neck, he places small wet kisses down my neck "take of your shirt" he demands, he moves a little so that I can freely take off my shirt as he kind of helps. he returns to placing small wet kisses now going downer then my neck. sammy reaches to my back unclipping my bra and throwing it on the floor where his shirt and my shirt were. He moves down to my stomach leave a trail of hickeys "God you're beautiful" he whispers, then pulls down my shorts. he rubs me with his thumb "oh god sammy" I moan, I can just imagine the smirk he has on his face "that's right baby girl" he says, dam why does this feel so good but be so bad. he stops, placing a kiss and then returning back to give me a kiss before he throws on his shirt. I sigh in frustration and slip on my shorts then my shirt "there'll be more baby" he says winking at me.

He opens the door as he gets ahold of my hand and head downstairs to where the actual party was "hey guys, whatcha playing?" sammy asks a guy with dirty blonde hair, who was also attractive "truth or dare" he speaks looking up at him "and who's this?" he asks smiling at me "I'm Madison but you can call me Maddie" I introduce myself since it seemed like sammy wasn't going to say anything "I'm Jack Johnson and you can call me Jack" he says laughing as I laugh with him "wait so there's two Jacks?" I say looking at him then at Jack "yup, Gilinsky and me, Johnson" I nod my head in ok "so what bro you two going to play?" Gilinsky finally asks, he looks at me before answering "sure" he shrugs his shoulders. they open up the circle so we can sit.

"sammy truth or dare" a girl asks him "truth" they all booed "first round guys calm down" he laughs "ok, hm-" she says thinking about what to say "-have you done anything with Madison" she smirks, my eyes widen "we just met but I would like to" he says of course lying, then winks at me "yeah ok" Gilinsky says sarcastically "fine yeah we've only made out but that's about it, remember Jack when you walked in on us making out" he shrugs, I feel my face heat up. Sammy leans over to me "it's ok baby girl I won't say anything" he whispers into my ear "Madison!" Nate says scaring me "yeah" I say "truth or dare" "dare" wow did I really just say dare "woah, dare on the first round, I like it" he growls, I look at sammy and he shoots him a glare "I dare you to go into the closet with Kenny and do whatever the hell you two want for 10 minutes" I'm confused who's Kenny? I look at sammy then he points to him, to say he isn't bad looking either. dam looks like they're a group of hot friends "ok" is all I say and stand up, I look to see if Kenny was coming and he was. we push pass all the people and go into the closet.

"we don't have to do anything if you don't want to" he says as we enter the dark closet "how about we just talk" I shrug, he chuckles a little "sure like what" I think about what to ask although there are many questions that you can ask someone "let's see, when's your birthday?" I ask him as I take a seat on the floor since we're going to be here for 10 minutes "may 1st, yours?" "June 13th" I say "any siblings?" he asks me "yup one, a brother" I tell him "you?" "five sisters" I smile in aw "I wish I had a sister" I shrug and he laughs a little "where were you born?" I asked "Arizona, how about you" "I'm from here" I smile although I don't think he can see because it was dark, we asked each other a couple of more questions. A pounding at the door caught our attention "alright times up you two love birds" they yell over the music and people 'was that really ten minutes seems like so little' I thought. we got up from the floor and went out back to the circle just to have all these eyes on us "soooo" one of the girls says "what" I say.

"what happened tell us" Johnson adds, I laugh and look at Kenny "a lot" I say and Kenny shoots me a smile "wow you won't tell us" one of the girls said "nope, what happened in there stays there" I laugh although nothing happened.

Xx
I don't know how I feel about this chapter, especially the sammy and Madison bedroom thing. I've never written anything close to that so that was my attempt, lolol. I'm finished this chapter in class bc I was bored, whoops. btw if you come from my Instagram tell me! yeah ok bye (: