twenty one

*Madison's pov*

"Madison" I hear him say. I look to see it was Sam "fucken shit Sam you scared the hell out of me" I yell at him "I'm sorry" he says "for this and the girl"

"whatever sam fuck your bullshit" I say and start to walk away "and where exactly are you going" he says catching up to me and grabbing my arm turning me around "away from you" I say angrily and then wince at how hard he was grabbing my arm.

"no you're not" he says through gritted teeth "let go" I say and try to free my arm from his grip "sorry baby girl but you're staying with me" he says like if it was a normal conversation.

no bitch this ain't no normal conversation. this is you being the biggest most asshole creeper ever.

he starts walking, still grabbing onto my arm and practically forcing me to walk with him. we get the the house that I saw the other girl in and he locked it behind me letting go of my arm and pushing me towards the stairs.

"fucken calm the fuck down" I yell at him. he doesn't say a word taking me into a room and shoving me in it. I turn around and he slams the door shut locking it. I run towards the door and pound on it with my fist "sam open the door!" I yell.

I gave up after a few minutes of trying I turn around and sit in the dirty mattress. turning to my left I saw a black bag. I walk toward it and open it.

opening it wishing I didn't. I scream at the top of my lungs and run toward the door yelling and pounding on the door for Sam to open it.

"Sam! open the door please!" I yell in between sobs "Sam please" I whisper and slide down the door, my back against it. I get up and walk to the corner and sit there my knees up to my face as I hug them with my arms just staring at the wall.

*Sammy's pov*
I hear Madison scream at the top of her lungs, I swear if she would've screamed a little bit more she could crack the windows.

fucken shit. the bag!

then I hear the door as she pounds against it with all her strength and her pleading for me to open the door. she must of seen it, after a bit it stopped.

I walk in opening the door and I see no one until I look to my left and see her curled up in a ball staring at the walk blankly.

my babygirl, I feel so bad. I'm suppose to be protecting her from guys like me, not be the one who takes her.

I squat down in front of her and she doesn't move she doesn't say anything until I do "baby girl I'm so sorry you had to see all that, the way I treated you-" she cut me off "no you're not sorry! you're not! If you were what the hell am I doing here! and what the hell Is that! that's a fucken person! who you killed! you're sick! you need help sam! you're a fucken psycho!" she yells at me then slaps me running out.

although I might not have feeling what she said to me hurt so bad. I had to go get her before she goes to the cops.

I run downstairs and grab her before she opened the door "you can. I'm sorry you can't leave" I say looking down "let me go" she yells crying. I fucked everything up.

"I can't Madison" I say one more time looking at her "Sam please" she whispers crying. looking at her oh how I wish this never happened, she's crying her eyes out because of me. she's scared because of me. she's scared of me.

"Sam, don't kill me" she says crying yet whispering at the same time "I could never" I say placing a hand on her cheek wiping the tears. she flinched at my touch.

what have I done. I've made her hate me and worse I've made her be scared of me.

Xx
Sam had no chill