twelve

*Madison's pov*

he smiles after I tell him my name "oh sorry mines shawn" he quickly says, I laugh a little "well it's nice meeting you saw but I really have to go" I say "sure, no worries. I'll be seeing you around more often right" he smiles but not fully he does that half smile "y-yeah, bye" I say opening the door and heading out. I look at the time it was 10:50 "shit" I mumble to myself.

my parents are going to kill me. because one. I didn't go home last night two. I didn't ask for permission three. I didn't go home last night.

the fresh air hit my face as I walked down the street, taking a turn to almost get to my house. I started breathing heavily knowing what was coming to me, my parents .. they were never ever violent with me because they said violence is never the answer but we also weren't your perfect little family. my family has their ups and downs like I'm sure many other families do to. although he taught us not to be violent he used it when he got real upset at when we'd disobeyed.

I get to my house standing outside the front door debating weather to go in or not. I get the courage and enter. there was my father, mother and brother "god madison where the hell were you" my brother says coming up to me and hugs me tightly "madison, you had us worried" my mother then speaks. she comes up to me hugging me tightly as well. and as for my father he looked mad "I can explain" I quickly say before he says anything "humor me" he seriously says "well, yesterday I got invited to a party along with Alana. so we went and yes I know I should've asked for permission. it was late and I couldn't come back home because I was coming walking and so I slept over at Alana's"

"oh really Madison" he says crossing his arms over his chest "y-yes" oh god, looks like he wasn't buying it "we called Alana's mother she said Alana didn't go anywhere last night and she'd been home all day yesterday-" crap hole "-now madison the truth" I sigh "ok well the party part was true but I slept at the house the party was thrown at" I quickly say squeezing my hand into a fist "who's house was it at" "some girls house, I don't know her but I got invited by a friend who knows her" he looked unsure about what I said "ok, but you're grounded for a week. next time won't be so light of a grounding young lady" I nod then head upstairs.

I shut the door and sigh out loud. I change out of the dress and put on light grey sweats and a plain white t-shirt. I connect my phone to my charger and set it down. I lay down the inside of my legs hurting like a bitch, most likely bc of last night with sam. it's not like I was waiting for marriage to lose my virginity or for the "one" but I'd probably like to remember my first time. guess that was gone.

I head downstairs my legs sore af "are you guys not going to work?" I ask my parents "no not today" my father replies. I head into the kitchen grabbing an apple and a water bottle then going back into my room. I set down the water bottle and take a bite out of my apple. my stomach started feeling I don't know kind of uncomfortable I quickly heading to the restroom and grab my hair until messy bun. that's when I started throwing up, that's just fantastic, just what I needed.

my brother came in my room and leaned against the door "are you ok?" "yes" I say flushing the toilet and getting up to wash my mouth "looks like you now know what a hang over feels like" he chuckled a little. I shoot him a sarcastic smile then head back into my room grabbing the water bottle and drinking a bit "and aren't you suppose to be at school" I sit down, no more like I lay down "no well no till tomorrow" he says.

[next day]
I woke up to my alarm and looked to see it was finally finally Thursday meaning only one more day of hell hole. I grab a pair of leggings, a cream knitted sweater along with a blank tank top underneath and some brown combat boots. as for my hair I just brushed it out and left it the way it is, then applied mascara and that's pretty much it.

grabbing my phone and my bag I head downstairs to eat breakfast. once I was done with breakfast i drop it in the sink, no literally. "ready?" I ask Ethan "yup lets go!-" he says getting up "-bye mom, dad" I open the door when my father speaks "school, library if you need to go then back home. understood" I sigh "yes" I say before heading outside into Ethan's car "looks like you've busted yourself a pretty exciting week if you ask me" Ethan says getting into the car, I slap his arm "ow! what was that for" he asks "ok well no one asked you smart one"

after years of driving, well not really but it felt like it since my brother Ethan here has been mocking me and the fact that I'm grounded. I get off and head to my locker grabbing my books or at least the books I needed. "hey" I close my locker to see a smirking Sammy leaning against the lockers "hey" I say looking down at my hands "the party was fun" he says that stupid smirk still plastered on his face "yeah, I guess" I say and start walking, away from him. he catches me up "oh now come on don't say it wasn't fun" gosh will you just shut the f up "you know what Sammy-" I stop walking and face him "-it would've been a much better time to lose my v card when i was sober, don't you think. because to be honest I can't remember anything not till this day at least. so no it wasn't fun" I kind of whisper yell, then start walking to where I was headed in the first place.

"woah, woah you don't remember?" he asks surprised, I shake my head no. he laughs a little "what" I frown, a little "you missed quiet the sex then, it was awesome" i slap his arm "anyways aren't you just like a "one night stand" kind of guy" I say quoting the words "well technically yes but i don't know there's something about you that got me hooked. don't know what" he winks at me before heading off.

Xx
ugh, school in tomorrow and I haven't done my work. oh well, lol. anyways thanks for 400+ reads ((: