eight

*Madison's pov*

"wake up" I hear someone practically yell through my door, I groan to see my brother "what" I snap still half asleep "we have school smart one" I look at my phone, yup it was Monday, great. I get up my brother leaving my room, I head to the bathroom and wash my teeth along with my face, I apply some mascara and head to my closet. I pick out some Jean Hollister shorts and a white sweater/shirt from forever 21. I grabbed my book bag along with my soccer bag because there would be tryouts for the team today after school. I head downstairs placing my bags near the door and walk into the kitchen "morning" my mother says I smile, then realize my father isn't here "where's dad" I ask grabbing a plate and handing it to her "left early for work something about an interview, I really didn't get what he was saying" she tells me handing me the now full plate of breakfast. My brother comes downstairs, grabbing a plate and handing it to my mother to serve him some.

By the time I was done with a couple of my eggs and two of my pancakes he was already done "come on hurry, I need to go talk to some of my teachers" he urged me, I quickly stuffed the last pancake in my mouth along with the couple of eggs and drank some of my orange juice. I put on my white high tops and grab my book bag and soccer bag. I met my brother out in the car "you've got your soccer bag?" I assured him "shit, I'll be back" he says heading out the car and into the house. not long after he comes back out now carrying his soccer bag and we head to school.

"bye mads see you after tryouts" he says I smile and says bye before he runs off into school "hey" I hear someone says then swing an arm over my shoulder, it was Jack g "hey jack" I look up at him and give him a small smile "soccer girl I see huh" he says looking at my black and pink soccer bag. it was mostly black except for the word "Adidas" on it, that was pink and the zippers on it as well. I arrive to my locker "where's sammy" he asks leaning against the lockers next to mine "I don't know" I say putting in my books and taking out my English book that we are currently reading. I slam my locker close and look over to Jack "well I'm ganna go, I need to go leave my bag in my locker" I tell him he smiles ok and I start heading to the locker rooms. I bump into Addison "oh hey sorry" she quickly says "no I'm sorry I'm the one who wasn't paying attention" I tell her, she smiles a bit "I've got to" I started pointing into the locker rooms "oh, oh yeah of course" she says once she realized I had my soccer bag. I head into the locker room and open my locker putting in my stuff.

after, I head outside and walk to first, language arts in fancy words literature. I honestly have no idea but literature sounds fancy to me so I use language arts instead, yup I'm weird. I sit in my assign seat, I'm surrounded by the people I love. The class soon begins and all I do is wonder off "Miss.Day" my teacher says "yes" I snap out of daydreaming "can you give me a brief explanation of what we are working on today" I look at my paper then back up know exactly what we were going "yes, we're writing a three paragraph essay on the book we are currently assigned to read" he had a surprised look in his face "very well Miss.Day but next time pay attention" I nod ok but in all honesty it wasn't hard to to tell what we were doing because we've been working on the paragraph since last week.

it was finally lunch after fourth period. I head into the cafeteria with Alana after dropping off my book bag and putting it inside my locker. grabbing a tray and a plate we get in line "what would you like" one of the lunch ladies ask "can I have pasta" she nods and puts a spoon full of pasta onto my plate "would you like bread?" i nod yes and she hands me a slice. the line keeps moving, I grab a juice along with a fork. I get to the paying area part and pay for my food, after paying i head to the table where everyone is. Addison was there so that made stuff so much better, notice the sarcasm? my brother and a couple of his friends along with my friends, Alana of course, Emily, Charlotte, and Allison.

in totally we're six but I don't know anymore because more likely when my brother tells Alana about the whole thing between him and Addison, that Alana wouldn't want to talk to Addison making the other girls wonder, then Alana telling them what happened and then they'll stop talking to her. I've got to admit, I do feel bad for Addison a little bit because it was a mistake of hers and I know that if she could go back she would've never done that but the mistake was made and now she had to figure out a way to get out of it.

"hey Maddie" Alana says "hey" I smile "oo! can I have some!" I roll my eyes "Emily, you always want my food! go buy your own" she laughs getting up and heading to the lunch area "let's go to the mall!" Allison exclaims, everyone agrees except me "sorry, can't girls-" there face expression changes "-I have soccer tryouts" although soccer tryouts aren't till a couple of days but if I didn't have an excuse they would make me go and I'm not feeling the mall "why do you like soccer" Charlotte says crossing her arms over her chest "beca-" my brother interrupts me "soccer is life, that's why. right little sis" I laugh "yeah, you should try it sometime" mostly all of my brothers friend play soccer unlike mine, they don't "do" sports I guess.

we finish eating and head out, I stop my brother half way. I waited until everyone was outside "have you told her yet" he looks around "no" I sigh "Ethan you've got to tell her" "why it's not hurting you in anyway and this isn't any of your business" he says "no it doesn't hurt me in anyway shape or form, but if I was in Alana's place I'd like for someone to tell me because it's better than finding out myself. especially by the one who did it to me" he stays quiet not saying anything "plus put yourself in my place. what if I was dating one of your friends and they cheated on me, wouldn't you like for your friend to tell me instead of me finding out myself or by you?" it was quiet for a minute "no" he laughs, I didn't laugh and acted serious "ok ok, sorry. but yes I wouldn't like it if he cheated on you because you're my little sister" I stare at him in aw.

my brother and I get along very well since we were little kids, we did have fights now and then mostly about toys. till this day we hardly get in fights and when we do we end up making up "ok so go tell her" I say he sighs and heads outside. I follow heading outside and onto the bleachers where everyone else was "Alana? can I talk to you" everyone quiets down staring at Alana then back at my brother. She gets up following my brother feet away from where we all were. It was quite and all eyes were on them.

I tried starting a conversation but that didn't work. Sammy, Kenny, Jack j, Jack g and Nate come up to where we are. Everyone stops staring at Alan and my brother to looking at them "Madison can I talk to you" there eyes trail from sammy to me. I get up and we walk just a tiny bit "yeah?" I say.

*Ethan's pov*
"Alana look I-" I could exactly find the words I was looking for "-I sort of well actually I did but anyway the point is I" something caught my attention and I didn't finish off what I was going to say "what the hell is she doing with him" I whisper to myself heading their way.

"what the hell do you think you're doing" I say grabbing madison. I hear sammy laugh "leave her along we're just talking" I turn around to face him "stay away from her you hear me" I angrily say to him "or what" he chuckles "or this"

Xx
tomorrows Friday yay! I haven't updated in a while and I know this is a boring chapter but it'll get better. also i feel like this chapter is long, lol