sixteen

warning: chapter contains sexual content, so if you don't like reading that skip this chapter

*Sammy's pov*

I've been waiting for this day to come around for a long time now. I practically sound thirsty.

but she makes me feel some type of way, that I just can't resist. I'm only a one night stand, usually if I have a girlfriend no one knows about her.

then when she becomes too clingy I take them to the house.

"fuck" I curse under my breath as Madison teasingly palms me "stop it" I say to her "why" she says a smirk on her face "you're such a tease, I hate it" I say biting my bottom lip.

her small hands trail to the button of my jeans and unbuttons them. I step out of them and she palms me through my boxers. I decide to pleasure her as she pleasures me.

I put my hand in between her thighs going up and down teasing her just like she was teasing me "Sammy" she says closing her eyes as she's still palming me "tell me what you want" I whisper "you know what" she whines.

"show me" I say, she stops palming me and grabs my hand placing it between her legs. I smirk and start to rub her "oh my god" she moans "that's right baby girl" I whisper into her ear.

I take my hands off from in between her legs and put them at her sides my finger at the tip of her underwear messing around with it.

"you're wet for me, I like that" I say as I look at her up and down. she flushes and I finally slide them down and throw them to the floor. I admire her body.

god she was perfect in every single way, her curves showed up more then ever. she shifts lightly and tries to cover up her body. I grab her hands and shake my head no.

"you're perfect, every single inch of you is" I assure her, she shows me a small smile. I take my shirt off and then return to kiss her slowly making my way down.

I put my head in between her legs and kiss her sides before fucking her with my tounge earning a multiple moans from her.

I slide in one finger then another, she gasps grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulling on it "fuck Sammy" she moans, I pump in and out until she's at her climate "Sammy I" I slip my fingers out right before she comes undone.

she smiles as me and I go back up to kiss her "my turn" she says and I look at confused. she knees down in front of me as she grabs my boxers and slips them down. she grabs me and starts to palm me going at a pace then moving faster.

she puts my length into her mouth and starts to move her head as her tongue swirls around "shit Madison" I curse underneath my breath. If she keeps going what she's doing I'll be coming soon.

she stops and stands up a smirk on her face as I groan "I was so close" I tell her out of breath, she laughs and I grab her from the waist throwing her onto the couch "looks like it'll have to be in another way" I say to her and reach for the night stand thing next to the couch.

I open it and grab a condom out. I show it to her and smirk as I hold myself up from one arm so that I'm not on top of her. I rip it open and take it out placing it on.

"ready" I say brining my bottom lip in between my teeth. she nods as I slowly place myself inside of her, she cringes as I start to move "are you ok" I ask she nods her head and closes her eye throwing her head back.

I begin to move at a faster pace, our breaths getting heavier, the room getting hotter by the minute and filled with moans "shit you're so tight Madison" I say under my breath. she arched her back and her toes curl.

her moans become louder and I could tell she's at her climate and so am I "fuck" I say as I release. I continue until she comes shortly after me. I rest my head on her chest and I could hear her breath calm down as well as mine.

I finally pull out and slip the condom off throwing it away. I toss Madison my t-shirt and she gives me a confused look. I chuckle lightly and walk over to her and grab my t-shirt from her.

I gently open her legs as she cringes "sorry" I say looking at her then continuing what I was doing. I not so harshly wipe her all off and set it down next to her.

"what time is it" she asks "12:10" I say lunch was over in 10 minutes "we should get going" she says getting up then sitting back down. I laugh and she lightly laughs "I told you" I shrug putting my shirt back on along with my jeans. after I'm done changing I grab her clothes and hand them to her.

"thanks" she smiles and changes. we wait a little while until she was sure she could somewhat walk by herself.

Xx
I need to get better at these kind of chapters, haha! double update :)