twenty

*Madison's pov*

I wait a little while, just to make sure sam or the girl would come out. once I'm sure they wouldn't come back out until I bit later I head to the porch and walk up the four step stairs.

I try to look through the curtains but they're hardly open plus a they're a dark color.

I go back down and head around the house trying to look through some of the windows, which was sadly unsuccessful.

looking up I see the top windows, room windows maybe? of course I couldn't get up there, there was no way up. I gave up and went back to the porch deciding to knock on the door.

I would only hope he wouldn't get mad or anything. after thinking about It I decide against it, then I decided I would go besides he's the one who should feel nervous not me I should be the mad one.

I wait walking back and fourth not knowing wether to knock or not. before I could process what I was about to do I knock two times.

Samuel opens the door his eyes widening at the sight of me "what, what are you doing here!" he says kinda yelling, I couldn't tell if he was mad or worried or.

"I don't know you tell me, look I know we haven't made anything official and I don't think we will like ever but did you really have to be seeing me and see another girl. god Sam I knew you were a cold hearted ass but this, this is too low even for you!" I say angrily at him as I'm about to cry.

"Madison, look just give me a minute I'll be back out and we can talk. calmly" he pleads "no Sam, fuck off!" I yell at him and head into the woods hoping to find the way out "Madison!" I hear him yell as I run toward the bundle of trees.

I ran looking back then ahead. I stop to take a breath and I hear a branch crack. someone else was here, I wasn't alone.

could it be Sam? no I saw Sam head back in. could he have come back out? I don't know but I was scared, besides that I don't have a flashlight.

I put my back against a tree, looking to my left and right. I hear footsteps as they walk over leaves. my heart was pounding like crazy, I swear it's going to come out.

run.

everything went silence and I decide to run, so I did. first thing that popped in mind. I heard as they turned around and started to run after me.

I couldn't look back I was too afraid. I ran and ran but so did they. there's was a big tree and I hid behind it, probably not the best idea but what do I have to loose.

soon they stopped running as well and as I was quietly trying to walk away from the tree since I saw that there was a fence a couple yards away but I stepped on a branch.

my heart begins to pound faster. my breath getting heavy as the second goes by. what if they take me or even worse kill me. so many thoughts running through my head and not good ones.

I try to ease my breath and I put my back against the tree closing my eyes and breathing in then out. calming down a bit.

a hand grabs my arm and my eyes shoot open.

Xx
cliff hanger??