15-Jealous

I opened my eyes and saw myself in a new room

I opened my eyes and saw myself in a new room. When I look at myself I saw my outfit and then I immediately got up. I saw Faizaan sleeping peacefully, he was too cute sleeping. And then I remembered how I was here. After looking at his face I remember our last night. I got up and got to him. I bend myself and pass my fingers in his hairs.

"If I knew that you like staring at me when I sleep, I would sleep every time so that you could look and touch my hairs like that." He said and my fingers froze there.

"I never told you to stop." He said opening his eyes and I got back my hand.

"You're looking too good in my shirt. Yesterday I was a fool to laugh at you. But really you're looking too good. After marriage you're gonna sleep in my clothes. It's decided." He said staring at me. His gaze is too much in me that I lower my eyes being shy.

"Oye hoye tumhe shy bhi hona ata he?" He asked teasingly. ( you know how to be shy?)

"Haan kabhi kabhi ajata hai. Mujhe nahi asakta kya?" I asked getting my eyes back at him. (Yah sometimes. Can't I be?)

"You're cute being shy." He said . I feel my blood rushing in my cheeks so I looked down.

"Okay stop being shy it's being uncontrollable for me. Go and get change after that we will have dinner." He said and I nod.

"Wait, can you touch my hair like you just did sometimes back?" He asked and I smiled, because of how he asked innocently. I got on my knees right next to the sofa he was leaning. I passed my fingers in his dark brown curls. He closed his eyes and I saw in his face that he was relax.

"Thank you. You can stop, I would like to be in this situation for long time but now i am hungry." He said opening his eyes and looking in my eyes. His gaze is making me shy every time so I look somewhere else.

"It's the first time you're being shy around me and not looking into my eyes. You know I love looking into your light brown eyes." He said and I got up to go from there cause I could feel that my cheek would be dark red at any moment.

"I am waiting." He said when I closed the door.

I changed myself and put the outfit I was wearing last night. I was in the same wedding dress. But I had nothing else. I made a messy bun and then I opened the door. I heard some familiar voices.

"Faizaan, tomorrow is your engagement. It's the last day we can do whatever we won't." A girl said.

"We can do it after the engagement too, she will not say anything." Faizaan said.

What are they talking about? And is that Ayeza? What is she doing here? How did she got the entry in his private floor? Is he cheating on me or rather on her?

"Faizaan..." I said intentionally to have their attention but I acted like I didn't know that Ayeza was here.

"Yes." Why didn't he say merit jaan or bacha?