7-Seher's Mehendi part 1

So today's is Seher's Mehendi, and we all had to wake up at 9

So today's is Seher's Mehendi, and we all had to wake up at 9.00 a.m. and like you all know, everyone was ready except Sara Baji. We had to leave the house at 11.00 a.m.

"Sara, do it quickly. We are running late. Dad is getting really angry. We are leaving you if it's like that." Sameer Bahi was telling angrily Sara Baji. He was saying from downstairs, so I decided to go upstairs and knock at her door.

"Sara Baji!! Bade chachu says that he is gonna leave you here." I said, and I knew she would come out after hearing that.

"Yah, so Alyaan, how am I looking. You know, for me, the Mehendi is the biggest event of all the wedding." She said, but I was like, why are you telling me this now.

"Sara Baji, you know that everyone is ready and we are just waiting for you." I said to her.

"Dad is gonna yell at me. Shit." She said, running.

"Sara Baji, don't do that with your lehenga. Yesterday you couldn't walk properly with a sharara so how will you run now with a lehenga." I said laughing.

"Is it a joke for you? I am coming to get you, Alyaan." She said, running after me.

"I can let you try." I said, running.

I was running when I bumped into someone.

"Slow down. Alyaan. I forgive you. Imagine if it wasn't me. No one would forgive you this fast. You're lucky it's me."And I looked up to see, and it was Farhaan. Who trying to be funny.

"Hahah,give me a hive five." Alisha said, and Fahaan gave her a hive five.

"You think you're funny mimicking me. Don't forget you're in my house right now. I can get you out whenever I want." I muttered. And they don't hear it because they were laughing.

"Who's this, huh? Alisha?" Sara Baji comes closer to ask her.

"He is the lover of Alisha. Am I right Alisha?  And why will she tell you the truth she is gonna lie another time." I said, and Sara Baji was about to start when....

"Alisha, is he right. And who are you Mister?" Sameer Bhai said, coming. Shit he heard it. It's the end. She is never gonna forgive me. And I don't even want her to forgive me, like I don't even care about it.

"I am Alyaan's friend. Haina Alyaan." He said, speaking between his teeth.

"Yah, Sameer Bhai, I was joking with Sara Baji," I said, faking my laugh."And I don't know where you came from," I muttered, remaining my fake smile.

"Okay, you're really not funny I will never believe you again." Sameer Bhai said, going.

"Ouh, I saved us really well." I said in a relief.

"Alyaan, are you serious? Why did you say that?" Alisha said, screaming on me.

"First, I was telling this to Sara Baji, and I don't know where Sameer Bhai comes from. Seconde I knew that Sara Baji was easy to handle, and I could just tell her that it was a joke. And third you remember when I told you that I will take revenge on you so this is the revenge. And I need to take other revenges, too , so just wait and watch." I said, explaining her with my fingers.