14-The way back

I had a first sight love

I had a first sight love. Yah literally, but the only problem is that she is my best friend's sister. Before liking her I didn't knew she was Faizaan's sister. I will do anything so he let me be with her. I will give him whatever he wants but I just want him to let me be with her. Yah I know some people will say that I love her just because she is beautiful, but when I talked to her I liked her even more. I like the way she argue with me. The way she is cute when she is angry and the way she pouts when she is irritated.

"What are you thinking Beautiful?" I asked and she got off of her thoughts just like me.

"Nothing and stop calling me that. It will be better." She said and I stopped the car.

"Are we here?"Taimur asked being in the back.

"No." I said and she said "sleep." At the same time.

"Stop screaming I am sleeping." Taimur said sleeping again.

"So I was saying that I will call you Beautiful just when we two will be together don't worry. In front of Faizaan I will call you Anabia." I said and she gave me a side eye. I can say that she is really Faizaan's sister.

"I don't want you to call me Beautiful even if there's only us." She said opening the window.

"As if I am going to listen to you." I said driving back.

"I know your not that's why I am not arguing with you." She said.

"Beautiful, close the window or else you will catch a cold." I said.

"Why do you even care huh?" She said and I closed the window with the other button who was on my side.

"You're so annoying, and I have to be with you for 2 hours..." She said getting annoyed by me.

"Yah 2 hours, by the way you said that I look good in green, I will wear more green clothes now." I said smiling.

"Why? Do you think wearing green is gonna make me like you?" She said smirking.

"Maybe.." I said. If she is gonna like me if a wear green, then I will surely wear green everyday.

"Okay if you say so, now let me open the window." She said rolling her eyes.

"I am not letting you but you can always try." I chuckled.

"Let's try then." She said while pulling the hand break. I put my arm in front of her so she dont get hurt. The car immediately stop making a huge noise. I was in a turn so it did a kind of skidded.

"Hey beautiful are you okay?" I asked pushing her lightly back and getting my arm back.

"Yah." She said being guilty.

"Beautiful listen, if you told me that you would kill me to open this window I would do it right after you said that so... please, never put your life in danger like that. If something is wrong or you need anything ask me." I said and she started crying.