12-The date: long drive

He proposed me a long drive

He proposed me a long drive. I wasn't going to accept it because something comes on my mind. But then I accept it because I could do anything to not let him get close to me but at the end I am sure that I am going to marry him. But something was backing me.

It was soon the end of the Mehendi. We did all we wanted to do something but we totally forgot one thing.

"Girls come we had to do it now" I said and they all understood right away.

"Let's take a picture. Seher and Zubair Bhai look here." I said taking my phone to take a selfie.

I was taking the picture and then I said "now" Manahil and Anabia took Zubair Bhai's shoes. They took it and then they goes to hide it.

"Oye stranger give it back right now." Hadi said but Manahil  but I think she doesn't heard it, cause if she had then  she would come back to fight him back. But now Anabia and Manahil were laughing and running to hide the shoes.

"Zubair don't give them any money I am coming back with your shoes don't worry about it." Hadi said.

"Your so confident so I will try to trust you. But looks like you don't know my saaliyan they are like psychopaths you can't think like them to find were they could hide my shoes." Zubair Bhai said and we all laughed. It was true. I told them to go and gave these shoes to Faizaan. Faizaan is gonna go and put them in Zubair Bhai's car. Yah you are all thinking about the key but I did a great job.

**Flashback: (author's pov)**

After remembering that they forgot about the jutta chupai. Sara had an idea so she directly goes to Faizaan. (Hiding shoes = it's a ritual were the girl's side had to hide the groom's shoes)

"No I am not doing it. Everyone is gonna get on me after all this." Faizaan said trying to go but then Sara stopped him.

"Your jaan is asking you couldn't you do that for her." Sara said pouting. She was maybe using him. But for a small thing like that, we can't say that she was using him. Even if she was it's not a big deal for a jutta chupai.

"Meri jaan I could do anything for you just ask it and watch it by yourself. But you know you're using me. Your blackmailing me. You don't even consider yourself as my jaan. But being used by you after knowing that your doing it intentionally is something else." Faizaan said. Like he said he is ready to be used by her. He knew that he was being used but he thought that maybe because of that she will change her point of view about him.

"I just have to take the shoes and hide it ?" He asked to be sure because he knew it couldn't be this simple with Sara.

"Hmm... no you have to take Zubair Bhai's key and hide the shoes in his car. Please do it.." She said going. Because she don't wanted to listen to a no and then Faizaan grabbed her by her waist and put her closer.

"Hukam chalao resquest na karo meri jaan." He said pulling her even more closer. (Ordered me don't ask)

"Haan to kar diya ab jo bhi bola jaldi se kardena phir." Sara said this time ordering him like he asked himself. (Yes so I did it, now do whatever I said quickly)