8-Seher's mehendi part 2

Yah I said it I know it was foolish

Yah I said it I know it was foolish. I know I didn't like her. When I was in front of her I was not having the feeling that I like her. Like I know I didn't. I will let myself think better of it. But I think I don't like her.

"Hey Bhai what are doing here all alone in the bride's room?" Anabia said braking my thoughts.

"Pehle to main khud ko bachane ke liye bathroom mein ghuss gaya tha. Ab kahan ghussun." I muttered. ( first I got into the bathroom to save myself. Now we're can I go)

"What?" She asked making a face.

"Kuch nahi. Niklo yahaan se ab" I said dragging her outside.(nothing get out from here now)

"Oh excuse me" I said when I bumped my back with someone because I wasn't looking back when I was dragging Anabia out.

"It's okay. Can you tell me where is the bathroom please?" the girl I bumped into asked me.

"Yes you go straight forward and then you turn on the first left." I said showing her with my hands.

"Bhai chaligayi hai woh stop looking at her." Anabia said slapping softly my back.( Bhai she is gone)

"Kitni khoobsurat thi yaar!" I said putting my elbow on her shoulders and forgetting that she is my sister and not Taimur.( she was too beautiful)

"Haan sachi." She said and I immediately get off my shoulders who was on her shoulder.( yes really)

"She seems kind and with a pure heart what do you think Bhai?" She asked me . She was saying that. I couldn't believe. And she knows that I am engaged. What is going on with her?

"Pata nahi. I didn't have time to look at her like you cause I was giving her the instructions." I said putting back my elbow. Yah she was talking like she was my bro. Why can't I act like her bro then.

"You know Bhai you can tell me if you want. Yah I know you're engaged but I can't force you to love Sara if you don't. You know it's better to know who you love before getting married. Because if you like someone else then she will have a bad life with you and same if is the opposite." She said looking at me and being dead serious. Since when she is that big to have his older brother a lesson of life like this.

"You know what. I am telling you a secret. I thought that I like Sara but now I think I didn't. I told her that I like her but then I said that it was false and all. It's a long story I'll tell you next time. But I am saying all this to tell you that I thought that I like her but no I didn't. And for this girl yah she is beautiful and I can flirt with her. But I can't be in love with her just for her beauty. Beauty is not given to everyone and you can't love someone just because of beauty. I want to know her personality and I also want to know her better." I said explaining her what I was thinking. Everyone was here but we were talking. It's like I removed a weight from my shoulders. Talking to her was good. First I thought that she will not understand what I will say because she is her friend but now I know I can tell her everything.