3-Alisha x Alyaan first interaction after the engagement

I was thirsty after the football match so go into the kitchen

I was thirsty after the football match so go into the kitchen. I saw Alisha in the kitchen . She was pouring water into her glass.

"Yeh mere liye hai? Thank you...." I said, taking the glass from her hand.( Is that for me? Thank you)

"Oye wapis do nahi to ye bottle me jo pani hai woh sidha tum par girhe ga." She said, trying to take back the glass.( Give me the glass back. Otherwise, the water in this bottle is gonna land directly on you)

"Oh, sorry, I am afraid. Take it." I said, faking that I was afraid. And I raised my arm with the glass in my hand so she couldn't reach it.

"You're challenging me? It's not a good idea." She said, trying to get the glass from me.

Se was getting close to me. It was weird. We were never this close before because we always hated each other, and it didn't change , so it was better to be far from each other. Otherwise, we would get in a fight. But now I was fighting with her because it was fun.

I thought she was trying to get back the glass, but she took the bottle and threw the water on me.

"Are you mad?" I asked, being angry. She can do wathever to win against me. She is just a psychopath.

"Yes, I am. And I told you I would do it, so I did it." She said, being proud of herself.

"Wow.....Alyaan. Why are you wet like that?" Rizwaan asked like he didn't see his sister beside me. Obviously, she is the one who did it.

"Thanks to the Angel right here." I said, looking at Alisha and showing to rizwaan that she was the one who did it.

"Really, Alisha, you did this. I didn't think you could go this far just to win against him." Rizwaan said, laughing at my situation.

"Rizwaan, stop laughing or else...." I said, trying to find something to say.

"Or else..." he said, challenging me.

I took the bottle from Alisha's hand. And I throw the water left in the bottle on Rizwaan.

"Alyaan, are you serious???" He said, being angry.

"What's going on here... Oh, I can say something wrong is happening here." Nabeel said laughing.

"You sure you want to know what's going on???" I said, not letting him know what I am going to do with him.

"I advise you to run." Rizwaan say wich makes Nabeel run.

Rizwaan was running too because he thought I would throw water on him another time. But I didn't run. I wanted to do something more important.