6-Miss Sara Faizaan Saleem and Faizaan

Chachu told me to go on the cathering side because no one was there, and I had to look if everything was ready

I was looking from outside.

"Everything is ready?" A girl asked like it was her family's event.

"Can I ask you who you are?" The cather asked the girl.

"Oh, I am Faizaan's bride to be." The girl said.

"Oh , I am sorry. And yeah, everything is ready." The cather said.

"I don't think she is lying. He surely made her believe that. How can someone like him that much to tell a cather that he is her groom to be." I muttered.

"Han Laiba, what are you doing here?" Farhaan said, coming from the other side.

"I was checking on the cather. Aunty told you to come here so I took the opportunity to come to be with you." Laiba said.

"Oh...." He said, looking everywhere if no one was looking. But little does he know that I was here looking at everything in full footage.

"Oh Faizaan, why are you getting shy."She said, hugging him.

"I am not shy, but if Uncle sees us like that, he will get you with me out of this house, and then you couldn't come in the others event, and it will break my heart." He said, moving Laiba's hand from his neck.

I don't need to see something else. But wait, if I make a video of this , Dad is gonna break this alliance. I am a genius. I take my phone from my pocket. Before I could record, someone rotated me at 360°.

"Kya horaha he? Huh? Mujhe bhi batado main bhi tumhari madat kardunga." Faizaan said, putting me against the wall blocking me with his muscular arms he rolled his sleeves and he was looking so hot. It was like my dream. I dream that one day, my fictional boy put me against the wall just like him. I forgot in which situation I was and I was dreaming with open eyes. And I also forgot that he caught me.
(What is going on?huh? Tell me i will help you to do what you're doing.)

"Hot..." Did I say it out loud? Shit. Did he hear it?

"What did you say? By the way, you're right. That's why this crazy girl is head over heals for me." He said, looking at Laiba. And yah, he heard me. I am a big fool. Why did I say it out loud. It's finished. He is gonna think I like him.

"I did say hot not for you but for the guy who was passing by. He was so hot... how can he be that hot? I am shocked that I got to see someone that hot. And for the girl, i don't think she is head over heals for you, and I don't think a girl could be. But for that guy... everyone could be." I said . Yah, you can all say I am a freaking genius.

"Stop looking at other guys when you have me in front of you. Do you get it? And if you don't, then I'll make you understand in my way don't worry." He said, grabbing my chin and putting my head back in front of him. Because I was pretending to search for the other guy, I just invented right now. Am I in a movie, or am I dreaming. He is just hot but he is not my dream husband. Even if I am like in a dream, I don't want to marry this Hathi guy. He is nothing but a guy who is self obssesed and a hot guy, I admit, but nothing else.