2-Sara x Faizaan's first interaction after the engagement

The guard opened the huge doors of the Basheer mansion, and we entered

The guard opened the huge doors of the Basheer mansion, and we entered. Everyone was here. Except Sameer, Taimur , Alisha, and Sara. We salam everyone ( saluted) . I left the living room where everyone was, and I started searching for Taimur and Sameer. I came to the kitchen and saw that Alisha and Sara were here. Sara was sitting backing me.

"Where's Taimur and what's the name of that pagal ( fool) ?" I asked Alisha.

"Who are you asking for Faizaan bhai ?" She asked, kindly.

"Woh bandari ka bhai...kya naam tha us ka...!!" I said, aiming Sara .( The female Monkey's brother.. what was his name....!!)

"Han, it's Sameer, bhai !! But are you saying bandari to me, Faizaan bhai...." Alisha whined.

"No, are you pagal ( fool ) do you think I was gonna say that to you ? No, I was aiming someone else." I said, leaning on the door , smiling and looking at Sara or at her back...

"Oh, I see." Alisha said, smiling.

"Since when does a Hathi ( elephant) himself say bandari to a normal human being who doesn't even pay attention to what he says?" She said without looking at me.

"Ouch , hard blow for Hathi . I am sorry Faizaan Bhai but I have to say nice reply Sara Baji ." Alyaan says from behind, letting Sara happy.

"Bandri 1 Hathi 0, sorry Faizaan Bhai but Sara Baji give you a good reply , nice Sara Baji ." Rizwan said, being proud of his sister.

"Faizaan Bhai, we know that you can't let her lose the fight. That's why you don't reply. We knows don't worry." Nabeel says, teasing me.

I didn't know that Alyaan, Rizwan , Nabeel, Anabia, Manahil, Tayba, and Haniya were hiding behind the door. I was gonna reply, but they interrupted me

"Abhe chal. I was gonna reply, but you didn't let me . You all talk without letting me talk back ." I said showing my hand that I will slap Nabeel.

"Bhai , stop let my Bhabhi alone. Why are you fighting with her like that." Anabia says, teasing us.

"Yah, let Miss Sara Faizaan Saleem alone." Manahil says, also teasing us.

"Alisha, help me , and why are you backing us. You know you're the only person who helps me every time. " I said, hoping that she would help me.

"You all stop teasing my Faizaan Bhai ." She said, still backing us.

"No one is gonna listen to you if you dont turn yourself." Anabia says .