1-The shocking news

It's the holidays of the end of the year

It's the holidays of the end of the year. I am working in the office of my family. I am the only one working in the office cause i wanted to. So I had my 2 moths holidays. If I don't go another day who is not in the holidays Badde Abbu get me off one day in my 2 moths holiday who are just for this year because of a reason that I don't know and I didn't asked about it cause I was just happy by this.Bade Abbu is strict with me but it's for my own good.

I was in a good deep sleep when my mom came to wake me up from my beautiful dream with a fictional boy. I am never on time, and my mom knows that that's why she comes to wake me up. My sister is my complete opposite. She is punctual, and time is all she has in mind . She is like a robot. I can't live like her it's too difficult.

"Wake up, it's 9 a.m., and you know we all have to be at the breakfast table at 10 am. You will take so long to get up , take a shower , dress up, and then come downstairs." She said, moving me to wake me up.

"Yah, mom, I know, but let me sleep for 5 more minutes," I said with a sleepy voice.

"Tu kab sudhregi . Tu ase nahi uthegi na ( You won't change . You're not gonna get up this way) I know what to say. You will get up right after."She said in a really suspicious way.

"What ?" I question with a really soft and sleep voice.

"You're mamou sent a marriage proposal for you." She said, thinking I was gonna be happy.

I get up right after, like she said . Is that true ? No... I can't marry him he is just an idiot!! He is only mean to me. I don't even know why everyone likes him. He has nothing exceptional.

"Konsa mamou ( mom's brother)or kon sa rishta or kiske saath??!! "( wich mamou , wich proposal and with who ???!!!). I asked in an angry tone.

"You're bade mamou ( mom's big brother) he sent a proposal for you with Faizaan," She said proudly like he was the one for me.

"No... no... sorry, I can't. That Faizaan I can't mom".I said, suttering .I hope you don't say yes, han ?! I asked sadly.

"You know beta, I have to say yes, we can't break the rule. It's been a decade since it worked like this. "She said like she had no other choice.

"Mom, I don't understand your weird rule that we have to marry in our khandaan ( big family tree with all cousins and all )." I said that just as an excuse because I knew it wasn't a weird rule.

"I don't know anything. Just say no." I said with no hesitation.

"You already say no to the son of your dad's friend son because he doesn't have as much money as us. But now you have no valid reason to reject him.
And he is my brother son if he does anything, I will see how to manage. That's why we do cousins' marriage and all. And if he does anything to you, your brother and cousin brothers will beat him up. You don't have to worry. "