13-The truth

We parked the car to drink our coffee

"Air drop it to me. We don't even have each other's number huh." I said being dramatic. I literally just wanted her number.

"I am calling myself from your phone and then you'll have my number." She said. Looking at me like why am I being that dramatic.

"Give me your phone." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause I have to call myself." She said.

"Okay but you have to let everything like it is." I said cause I know she would want to change it.

"I don't even know what you're talking about but okay. Just give it to me." She said and I gave it to her.

"Faizaan nooo. You didn't did that. Faizaan change it right away." She said looking at the wallpaper I put. It was our picture that Zeeshan took. I put it in wallpaper right after he airdropped to me.

"I told you to don't change anything." I said.

"I will not but you will cause if anyone see our picture it's gonna be the end." She said. And I hope no one will see it.

"But our face is not even showed in the picture." I said and it was true we couldn't even reconigse ourselfs except by the clothes.

"That the problem it's like you're with another girl your face is a little bit showed." She said showing me that we could see my face.

"You're also jealous for that huh?" I said faking being annoyed.

"Yah. Now changed it." She is intelligent she knew if she would say that I would change the wallpaper.

"I know you're lying but I will change it give me your number first." I said finishing my coffee.

"Give me your coffee looks like it's too hot for your hand." I said looking at her hand. She was passing her glass in one hand and then in the other and she putted my phone on her laps. She was sitting with her legs up.

"Who the fuck are Alaina, Bushra, Naira, and why do you have Alisha's number." She said looking at me and giving me a side eyes.

"And thats not all how can i forget there's also Laiba your bride to be huh." She said giving a look like what are you saying and what you're saying doesn't match at all.

"Okay so Alaina,Bushra and Naira are university girl with who I had to do a work because of Ayeza." I said explaining.

"And Alisha I have her number cause she is my sister." I said.

"And Laiba I think it's Zeeshan who did that." I said and I really don't know what her number is doing in my phone. And why is Zeeshan gonna do that? Anyways.

"By the way why did you grab her by her waist the other day when I was with Bilal?" She asked.

"I grabbed her cause I was jealous by you two who were together." I said.