10-Truth or dare?

The nikkah was done every girl has put Mehendi on the bride and the groom

The nikkah was done every girl has put Mehendi on the bride and the groom. Now it's was time to eat. I had to go help everyone in the boy side. But I prefer going to the beautiful girl I told where the bathroom was.

"Taimur come here." I said calling here.

"Ek bohot hi soni kudi meine dekhi hai. I am going to here. You don't even dare to tell Sameer. Remember one thing if you tell him our family is gonna have problems." I said to him. Hope he will listen to me. ( I saw a very beautiful girl)

"Abhi se sautan dhoundni shuru hogaya hai tu Sara ke liye?" He said laughing. ( you're already searching for your second wife who is gonna be a rival for Sara?)

"Abhi sautan bani hi kahan hai. Remember I didn't tell you to go and tell Sameer. I am trusting you." I said and we laughed. (She is not  my seconde wife for the moment) ( means she is going to be but he have to talk to her first)

"Yah. Don't worry. But one thing don't give hope to Sara then. And she in our khandaan that's why she is here. You can marry her. But first she has to be the one." He said.

"Don't worry about it." I said leaving.

"Hey zeeshan come." I said calling him.

"What?" He said coming.

"I saw a beautiful girl but I don't know where she is and I want to talk to her." I said.

"Am I supposed to know where she is? No nah, so why are you saying this to me? Go and search for her. And don't come back without talking to her." He said leaving me. He has maybe something more important to do. But was he is being the mean one? It was supposed to be me.

I was searching everywhere but I didn't find her. She was nowhere. Maybe she is gone. It can be the destiny. I can't find her maybe is because she is not the one for me.

I was taking the bottles on the girls side . After searching for the girl everywhere the only thing I could do was to go back and help everyone.

"Excuse me another time but could you have me one bottle please." A girl said. I got up to see and it wasn't the girl I was searching for but she was a gril who asked me for a bottle 5 min ago. I thought it was her. But it wasn't. I gave the other girl the bottle and was back to my work.

"So how was it?" Zeeshan said coming to me.

"I didn't find her. And I forgot to tell you I am engaged to Sara. But I don't if I like her or not." I explained to him.

"Is it your life that complicated my friend? And you're engaged with Sara and you're telling me this now? You're such a bad friend." He said shaking his head in disbelief.

"I am not happy about this engagement that's why I forgot telling you about it." I said.

"You're so rude. What is that you forgot cause you're not happy about it huh? Anyways you didn't find the other girl. You know what? I think she will come on the other events to so don't worry." He said and I got my smile back.