Valentine's Day Special (SMUT) #1

You horny thirsty hoes, prepare for the ride.

IMPORTANT: This is the first part, second part is your threesome with Hua Cheng and Xie Lian. This chapter is my second time writing smut after...two years i think, since the first was in my genshin book so sorry if it's bad.

This event chapter will take place in the future when you, Xie Lian and Hua Cheng already have children, biologically.  And by that you already know what i mean.

BEFORE U SKIP FUCKING READ THE WHOLE PLOT CUZ U WONT UNDERSTAND THE SMUT. Okay now go enjoy!

Shushu- Paternal Uncle

Event Chapter: How to Pleasure your Genderfluid Spouse Part 1

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"Mu-shushu! Feng-shushu!"

A small petite girl leaped out of Hua Cheng's arms and ran towards the two tall men on the doorstep.

"Your daughter is quite the energetic one huh, Hua Cheng?" Feng Xin's fear of girls is still there. It's been exactly twenty years since all of the events from the past happened.

Jun Wu was dethroned, it was his own decision to let go of the throne and pass it down to you. Now he spends his life under Mount Tonglu.

Despite after all the events, you still respected him as your father. Yes, he was  a total asshole for tormenting Xie Lian and Hua Cheng, being responsible for almost every hardship that others went through, he was still your father.

He was never a bad father, yes he was controlling and strict, but he did everything in his power to care for his children, and during the 800 years of your prolonged disappearance, he never let go of his hope that you will return.

So you spared his life and let him stay under Mount Tonglu where he was imprisoned, your second father, Mei Nianqing kept him company. He stayed in a small house in the forest of Mount Tonglu.

You visit him every five to eight years, during your first visit, he was still guilty to face you and your children. But as you visit more he starts to open up to his grandchildren and talk things with you. It's usually you telling him the latest news.

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng...they still feel awkward visiting the man they fought a huge battle with. So you respected their decision to not accompany your visits. It's just you and your three kids.

"Where's Yin-shushu? He's not with you??" Your daughter hugged Mu Qing's legs, she was so adorably tiny. Mu Qing huffed and carried her on his arms, patting her back as she looked everywhere to spot Yin Yu.

"No, i'm afraid not" Feng Xin genuinely doesn't know where Yin Yu is even after all these years "Your Yin-shushu is busy in ghost city" Hua Cheng spoke and stood up

"Of course, if the loyal dog is busy then it's the master's dumping all the work to him. After all you're here, aren't you?" Mu Qing smirked. Hua Cheng huffed as a response.

"When will she develop her spiritual powers? It's time for her to transform to the opposite gender" Feng Xin crossed his arms "She's still six, my eldest son-"

"His highnesses son." Mu Qing interrupted Hua Cheng with a cold glare. He's still not getting along with him.

Well you see, after what happened, you married Hua Cheng and Xie Lian at the same time.

Your eldest child, you conceived it with Xie Lian. Therefore he's the biological father. Xie Lian was willing to conceive with you, at first you didn't want to because it's against his cultivation rules. Before he did "it" with you, he did it with Hua Cheng.