(Arc 2) Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Xie Lian's Troubles

TW: Some suggestive scenes, u already know what i mean.

It's been a week now, your first routine in the morning is being greeted by a bunch of female servants assigned by Xie Lian's parents. You still need to get used to it.

Back in the heavens, your so called servants and attendants were all males. Yes, your concubines get to see you naked while they help you dress.

But that was only it. They could only see you naked while dressing but never naked on a bed with them.

At first you felt icky near them, but you also got used to it. Your concubines of course have lecherous desires (horny) and when they're alone, they ejaculate on their memory or seeing you bare. You know this, but you would laugh and say "Let them fantasize of what they can't have" and walk away

Having female servants is a nice temporary change, but while you were cold and barely had a friendlier interaction with your concubines. You had a heart to flirt with these women who were tending to you.

You would intentionally make yourself bare when one of the maids would enter your bedroom, they would blush furiously and you would casually invite them in "Why are you so shy for? We're both women, come in"

The maid wanted to desperately say "Yes but you're so beautiful and you're a goddess and i am a human!" but the words would get stuck in her throat.

You had a hobby of flirting with women, one maid would help you bathe. It's obvious by her face that she wants to desperately touch you when you undress infront of her. You would encourage this and by what exactly?

One time she was checking the temperature of the water with her hands, then she felt something warm, big and soft, she would relish the feeling and tighten her grip but only when she looked up and saw it was you with a smirk on her face. She was touching your plushy big breasts.

She would stand back with a very red face "Y-your grace i'm sorry!" You laughed "Aw don't be shy~ come and touch it, you have my permission~" You were under the water all this time and revealed yourself when her hands touched the water

Another maid actually played with your cunt. This time, it was unintentionally done and was encouraged by you. It was when while helping you dress, a maid was trying to find the loose string of fabric on your hanfu, your took advantage of her busy state and guided her hands under your robes

She wanted to back out but your hands forced her to continue, but at the end, the only one who cum was her, not you. You stared at her with a wide grin "What a dirty girl, you want me so badly huh?"

"Y-your grace i-i'm sorry-" You cupped her cheeks "Do you want me? Be honest" She shyly nodded "This is your only chance, come and play with me~" Her fingers sunk in deep as her response, she saw how wet your hole was and wanted to eat it out. But snap back to reality she can't.

So she stood up, bowed down and left your room, when she was out she would suck your fluids from her fingers feeling wet between her legs.

Your teasing made the maids have sexual desires too, they feel so ashamed that you were the object of their unholy thoughts. But what can you say? You would laugh off and say "Women are quite cute aren't they? Myself included"

The maids think you were just teasing and testing them, which is why they don't tell the king and queen and Xie Lian of this behavior of yours.

But at night, when they're alone in a dim light of their bedchambers, their desires will only be a fantasy as they finger their own clit and moan out your name "Y-your grace~! f-faster please!". They imagine it was you touching them, toying with their breasts and clit. The next morning they wash their bedsheets stained with their lust last night but...it was only a fantasy. They know better than to interfere in your marriage.