(Arc 2) Chapter 21

Chapter 21: To be Loved is To be Changed

Hours of Xu: 7-9 pm

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

"Jiejie...gege...um..."

Hong'er called out to you both "What's the matter dear?" you asked "I um.....want to... pee...."

A moment of silence came. "Come with gege. A-Lian?" You looked up to meet his eyes "Sure, let's go Hong'er" You lend Hong'er to Xie Lian.

He gave you the gift set that was securely wrapped in paper and tied tightly with a rope. "I'll wait for you in Xinyan Teahouse, let's rest there for a while."

Xie Lian nodded and left with Hong'er, watching the two disappear within the crowd.

You walked to the the direction of Xinyan teahouse, it was the nearest teahouse compared to the previous one you and Xie Lian went in.

The teahouse didn't have many people inside, since they were all busy preparing for the grand finale tonight. So you told the waitress you will be having fresh green tea with 3 teacups. Since the teahouse was self serve she handed you the tray for you to bring to your table.

You sat at the very last table, and put the gift set on the table, it wasn't infront of you but a few inches distance, not far but enough for you to see it.

You touched your chest and was searching for something only to remember "Oh fuck, i forgot I'm in my male form"

You see, you have a habit to store a handkerchief or a small towel folded and stored in your cleavage. If you ever feel like wiping your sweat you just grab it freely between your bosoms.

Your chest was all flat when it clicked to you "Should i return to my female form..." you looked at the potion bottle you grabbed inside your long ass sleeves "But what if i get caught...ugh"

You groaned and stared at the potion bottle, if it could speak it would be tempting you to switch back for the sake of "easy storage"

It was only then you snapped back to your senses when you heard familiar female giggles coming near the entrance door.

With a swing, the door opened revealing a tall woman with heavy caked makep and revealing hanfu that showed her cleavage, highlighting the shape of her breasts.

She came alone but before she went in she looked out of the door as if she was talking to someone "Ahahaha~ you're so funny, our brothel will open at the hours of Xu alright~ Come visit me~!"

With a slam the smile on her face contorted to an annoyed look "Hmph, if he wasn't a rich merchant i wouldn't be serving him. His money saved his ugly face."

Your eyes widened, recognizing this woman. It was one of your female flings. Her name was Xinyan. This teahouse was owned by the rich merchant she successfully seduced and charmed, to the point where that man would name the teahouse with her name.

"Old wrinkly dude who's unmarried at the age of 50 and me who's on her 20s...haha, just wait till you die you old hag..." since your table was very far she didn't see you amidst her daydream, she circled and giggled near the entrance

"And then once you die I'll quit from that brothel and take over your riches and business...then..." a pink blush formed on her face "One day her grace might consider taking in female concubines...but next I'll have to ascend, i successfully caught her heart after all..."

A bead of sweat rolled down your forehead hearing her words "Oh your grace...it's been almost 3 years! 3 whole damn years! Where have you been!? Have your forgotten your favorite woman and left to another one!? Are my big breasts and skilled fingers not enough for you!? Hmph!"