(Arc 2) Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Gender Switch

Trigger warning: Mentions of SA, skip until you see *** is when the triggering content will end.

2 Years Later....

"Papa!" Your tiny legs made me you stumble while running towards Jun Wu. He wore a heartwarming smile and stopped on his tracks to wait for you.

When you catched up to him, you hugged the hem of his skirt of his robes and panted from the running. Sweat covering your forehead.

"Dear, welcome home, did you got lost?" He was 191 cm, and you at the tender age of 10, was only 118 cm. You were a dwarf, so short and tiny. Your father looked like the clouds in your point in view.

"Papa..i.." now that he got a better look at your eyes, they were red. An indication that you got back from crying. Last night, you and your father attended a banquet.

Mei Nianqing and your gege were busy down in the mortal room so you attended with him. Dressed in exquisite pretty princess dress and a tiara sitting ontop of your hair, your father carried you on his arms while chatting with the other guests and the host

You wanted to embrace your adolescence, turning 10 for you means to start being independent. So you wanted to go to the bathroom by yourself, your father got worried that you will get lost, but you insisted and said that you were a big girl now.

Jun Wu had to let you go, but since the host was a well acquaintance of him. He decided to let his worries melt. Well...that was a huge mistake.

After you went out of the bathroom, you met with the host. You being a sweet naive child unaware with the world, got tricked by the host. The host was a well known martial god who was buddy² with your father.

Unaware that the host had bad intentions with you, he lured you deep in his bedchambers. It started innocent at first, the host luring you in with honeyed words and delicious dumplings you adored.

He was staying in the shadows all this time, keeping your father company just to let his plan go smoothly and let his disgusting desires get ahead of him.

You were able to escape but you hurried on dressing yourself properly just when he was about to do the most vile thing ever, ruin your virginity as a child. It was truly a nightmare, a trauma.

Now you were able to run up with your father, you clutched on to him, afraid to let go and cried again, not caring if your eyes were to dry out after crying all night, escaping that disgusting rapist's palace while his subordinates were ordered against their will to capture a child, you.

You told your father what happened, how that man tricked you, how he touched you in places he shouldn't be, how he almost succeeded in his vile plan. Your ragged dress that used to be clean and proper, after running through that forest near his palace.

Jun Wu, was beyond furious. He carried you back to the upper court and announced a meeting at once. He barely kept his calm composure when he saw that martial god, who tried to act buddy² with him like he didn't attempt to SA you.

It didn't take long for him to be banished...no he wasn't just banished, he was taken to the execution room and was tortured for the next 3 months. Who was the torturer? Jun Wu.

For every tears you cried is every hit Jun Wu will give him.

Ever since then you had nightmares "No! No! Please don't! I don't want it!" crying out in yourself, you had to change bedrooms. Your gege felt worry, but you sleeping with your papa made you sleep quietly again.

Hugging your papa as he calms you with a few strokes to your hair and your back when you were about to have a nightmare. You've been clingy to him ever since that horrifying experience.