Chapter 30

Jun Wu: One day I will pass this on to you... *the throne*
6 year old you: Just like your mental illness :D?
Jun Wu: Yup, just like my mental illness *pats you and carries you to bed then runs off to do war crimes in his bai wuxiang form*

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Chapter 30: Goofy Mistakes

"(Name) Wu! I swear he had a boner at that time!"

"To see is to believe."

"You're still bringing that up, Qi Rong?"

"Hear that!? Cousin prince indirectly admitted it!"

It's been 3 days after the whole banquet and you've returned. You returned last night around seven. The "heartwarming" welcome was just Qi Rong being himself. Guzi hugged you saying he's happy to see you again and you pat hm on the head.

What's unexpected though is that when someone knocked on the door, and it's still six in the morning. Xie Lian was sweeping the floor and you just finished cooking breakfast. You just need the xiaolongbao to finish steaming on the pot and pulled out your earphones the moment the knocking was heard.

"I'll go get it" you said to Xie Lian who was focused on removing the puke Qi Rong vomited last night when he was so hungry, he ate Xie Lian's poisonous cooking without knowing it was his. He thought it was your food, but boy was dumb.

With a swift, the door opened, and there stood a tall man. Dressed in Red. He looked around seventeen or eighteen, basically a teen. And had a ponytail to his side. What caught your attention is his nicely done red eyeliner.

You did not know who this youth was, but by gut feeling he looked...familar.

"Good morning, jiejie and gege"

Strange, this dude's voice sound similar you thought

"Ah San Lang, come in" Xie Lian stopped sweeping, seeing that the floor is now clean from all that puke.

"San Lang?" just by your tone, you genuinely didn't know who this guy is.

San Lang gave you a brief smile before coming inside and walking to him, he leaned over and whispered something to Xie Lian. He was far away and you couldn't do anything else but watch intently.

"Gege, it seems like she doesn't know me, do you want to tell her?"

"Really? But didn't she hear me call you San Lang?" He shook his head "No gege, she did hear, but she didn't catch it. She was busy admiring my Paradise manor. So, do you want to?"

"You decide" Xie Lian felt awkward, but his inner demons told him to mess with you a bit "Ah well, Baobei is a wise person, so..."

"Sure thing, gege" Without a second thought, San  Lang...or Hua Cheng agreed to keep his identity a secret.

To be fair, Hua Cheng also wanted to see your reaction finding out who he was. He wanted to cutely mess with you a lil, just a little.

A week ago when you were away, Xie Lian had to start performing on the streets with his tricks and at the same time, solve a case of some merchant's wife getting killed and had their fetus devoured.

What happens next is that...Xie Lian had to cross dress as a pregnant lady and used your makeup. You left most of your belongings in puqi shrine, at first he was afraid he might accidentally break your expensive cosmetics due to his bad luck, but he was able to use it with no makeup harmed.

He was amazed with the hi-tech makeup. You store lipstick in tubes? He was used to lip papers. You use a sponge on foundation? You have an entire layout of eyeshadow with shades so pigmented? He was beyond amazed with the variety of your lip products. He used a glossy red lip tint.