The Prisoner

Mando landed the ship in a hanger

Mando landed the ship in a hanger. He hoped down to the cargo hold where I sat with the Child. With my leg still not fully healed it was hard to walk, so climbing up a ladder was a big no.

"I'm going to need you both to hide in the cubby again."

"Why? I thought these guys were your friends?" I tilted my head at him.

"They aren't my friends. So I need you both to stay out of sight."

"Fine." I sighed and limped into the cubby with the Child. "Just promise me you will come back."

"I will." Then he shut the cubby.

~🌓~

I heard people enter the ship. They didn't sound friendly so I clutched the Child closer to me. Where was Mando. The ship started up and took off.

"Will you sit down." Some annoying feminine voice said.

Then I heard something banging on the walls. I held my hand over my mouth to quiet my gasp. I heard more voices talking. It sounded like there was around four people in the cargo hold right outside the door.

"Someone tell me why we even need a Mandalorian." A gruff voice said.

"Well apparently they are the greatest warriors in the galaxy. So they say." A males voice replied.

"Then why are they all dead." The gruff voice spoke again.

My heart shattered. All the Mandalorians were dead? Was Mando like me then?

Then it sounded as if a fight had broken out, the door suddenly flew open. I gasped and stared out at the people in the hull.

"Whoa? What is that?" The Human male walked forward. "You get lonely up here buddy?"

"Wait a minute did you two make those, huh?"

He turned back to us. "What are they like pets or something?"

"Yeah. Something like that." Mando replied. His whole body was tense.

I kept my mouth shut as the man continued to mess around with the Child, who had crawled out of my arms and was standing at the edge of the bed.

"Me, I was never really into pets. I didn't have the temperament, patience. You know I tried but it never worked out. But I'm thinking, maybe." He grabbed the Child. My arms shot out to stop him but I was too slow. "I'll try again, with this little fella. Maybe her too." He pointed at me.

I shrunk back at his words. He pretended to drop him and I shot out of the bunk, Mando flinched. They all started laughing. I hobbled on my one good leg as I stood there.

"Dropping out of hyperspace. Now." A droid voice said.

The ship jolted and I fell back against the wall. Then the ship flipped upside down. I screamed and went tumbling. I grabbed the Child who had flown from the humans hands as we fell to the floor. Mando crouched down over us, protecting us from flying around again. Once the ship stopped Mando quickly scooped me up and set us back in the cubby, he took a quick glance over us to make sure we weren't injured before shutting the door.

I huffed and leaned back against the wall. I gripped my Crystal tightly. The Child looked up at me and gurgled. I sighed and leaned my head against the wall. Couldn't I just have one day where we weren't in danger?

~🌒~

Around an hour later I heard the sound of metal walking across the floor. I opened my eyes and stared at the door.

It wasn't Mando, his boots weren't made of metal.

Then the door slid open. A droid stood there with a blaster pointed at us. I screamed and curled into myself, waiting for the blast to hit.

The sound of an explosion reached my ears. I looked up to see the Child standing in front of me and the droid falling to the ground. Behind it was Mando.

I huffed out a breath. "I want my own blaster."

After he dropped off the prisoner Mando helped me up to the Cockpit. I sat down in the copilots chair.

"Watch this." Mando pointed to the window.

A few moments later three x-wings dropped out of hyperspace and headed towards the hanger. Then started to blow it up.

I waved at the hanger as we flew away then turned back to Mando in my seat."That was awesome."

Mando turned back to look at me and chuckled. "You think so, verd'ika?"

I nodded and smiled, giggling softly. Maybe Mando wasn't so bad.

In hyperspace Mando turned around to us. "I told you that was a bad Idea."

I playfully scoffed. "I said that."

He sighed and handed the Child a little metal ball. Then he turned back around in his seat.

"What did happen with the others?" I asked.

Mando's answer was a chuckle. Little did I know he locked them up in the same cell they threw him inside.

——————————————•—————————————
AN: Episode 6 is completed! I hope you have enjoyed this chapter.
Wc: 833
Thank you for reading!
K out.