The Truth: Pt 2

I sat on the bench of the cell, my Crystal had been taking from me when I was thrown in here

I sat on the bench of the cell, my Crystal had been taking from me when I was thrown in here. I don't even care right now.

I don't know where Grogu is. If he is safe, and I hate it.

I sigh and curl my knees into my chest. The words Moff Gideon said still ringing through my mind.
"Tell Len we have his daughter."

My father was alive and working with the Empire?

Then I remembered the vision....
Gideon was the one to kill my planet, my people.

How did he know my father? Was my father a prisoner too?

Then the door slid open. A man with white hair, in a brown robe stood there. His eyes, grey like a storm. A soft expression on his face.

 A soft expression on his face

"By the Flame....you truly are alive." The man's voice was deep and rough.

"Who are you?" I glared at him.

"I suppose you wouldn't recognize me, you were just a young one." He just stared at me a moment. "You look so much like your mother."

"Father?" I breathed, my eyes widening.

"Yes, it is me." He smiled and stepped into the cell. That's when I noticed the black crystal on his neck.

I sat up, tears welling up in my eyes. "H-how are you alive, how are you here?"

"I wasn't on Drong, I'm sorry it took me this long to find you."

"Wh- How-."

He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me. "Shhh, your with me now, I'm going to take you home."

"Home?" I looked up at him.

"Yes, come." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and guided me out of the cell.

"Wait! We can't leave Grogu!" I stopped, urgency in my voice.

"Who?"

"Grogu, the little green Child."

"Oh...that." His eyes darkened. "Don't tell me you grew attached to the asset."

"He's no asset, he's like a brother to me."

"No." Father raised his voice. "It is nothing but an asset for the Empire, you were too, but I managed to convince Gideon to give you to me."

"I'm not leaving him."

Father growled and grabbed my arm tightly. It most definitely was going to leave a mark. He dragged me down the halls. The Storm Troopers stopped and saluted him as we passed. Soon we arrived at the command center of the cruiser.

My eyes widened and my breath caught when I saw the hologram in the center.

"Moff Gideon." It was him, Mando. "You have something I want. You may think you have some idea what you are in possession of, but you do not. Soon, they will be back with me. They mean more to me than you will ever know."

Gideon turned to us. I couldn't help the smile on my face. Mando coming for us.

~🌒~

I was thrown to the floor of my cell. I looked up at the man I would have once called father.

"You are my daughter I expect you to act like it! You are a Dragona of the house Targarien!" He yelled at me. His once warm face replaced by a cruel and twisted expression.

I stared up at him with fear in my eyes. My breathing rapid, my adrenaline racing.

"You are above those lesser creatures!" He threw my crystal at me. "Maybe some time in here will help remind you." He spat before exiting the cell.

I watched as the door close. My hand gripping my crystal tightly. A tear drop fell to the hard metal floor.

——————————————•—————————————
AN:I hope you enjoyed this chapter! One episode left in season 2! Just a reminder that this book will be going on a hiatus after the season is over.
Wc: 589
Thank you for reading!
K out!