The Rescue: Pt 2

"Mando!" I screamed

"Mando!" I screamed.

Mando blocked the blow with his jetpack. Gideon kept attacking with the saber. His attacks ruthless and aggressive, pushing Mando out of the cell and into the hallway.

Panic rose in my eyes when I couldn't see them anymore. But I could still hear the sounds of the blade hitting Beskar.

"That Mandalorian is going to die, Mara." Len smirked at me.

I didn't look his direction. My focus on the door.

Then everything went quiet.

My heart beating in my throat.

Mando stepped into the doorway. Beskar spear in hand.

"Back away from them....now."

Len smirk widened. "I'm surprised Mandalorian, you're tougher then I thought, but this is where your little rescue mission ends."

Lens was body engulfed in a dark light. Then standing in his place was his Draga form. His form stood as tall as the ceiling. His scales dark, his eyes grey like a storm.

My eyes widened

My eyes widened. I hadn't seen another of my kind in years.

Len roared and spread his wings. He reared his head back preparing to fire.

'Not again.'
'I won't lose my family again.'

3rd person pov:
Just as Len was about to burn Mando to ash, a soft glow caught his attention. The chains around Mara's hands shattered. Her Crystal glowing with a fiery intensity.

She moved and stood in front of Mando as Len opened fire. She closed her eyes and lifted her hands. As the flames reached her hands it stopped, like there was an invisible wall.

She opened her eyes and the flames shot back at Len. He tumbled back and returned to his Human form.

"You dare attack me?! "He snarled. "I am your Father!"