Chapter 15

"Casey, please step forward and let us know what had happened between you and Thanatos." Zeus said. I changed into my god form and stepped in front of everyone. I looked to see that Thanatos was on the ground. He was still unconscious.

"He had attacked me and a couple of humans. He held my other half hostage and attempted to kill him. He tried to blackmail me into marrying him. I defended myself and the humans against him. I have given the humans the elixir to make them forget about what has happened." I told everyone there. I saw Athena walk over to Zeus. She whispered something into his ear.

"I can not make Thanatos leave his position, but I will put a charm over you and your other half. When he becomes immortal, then he will be automatically protected. Meanwhile, if he does kill any of these humans, you will be able to place them back into their bodies. I figure that it would be unfair to make them die. However, since he is apart of what you do, he can still hurt you in the human form." He reasoned. I stood there and accepted what he had said. That was all that I could actaully do. I walked away from them and went to the common area.

"Casey, what did he do to you?" Persephone asked.

"Mom, he just wanted me to be his wife. He had me tied to a chair. I thought that he was going to kill Jay. I wouldn't put it past him. I was so scared." I started to break down and cry. She pulled me into a hug and tried to calm me.

"Casey, he won't ever do that again. I want you to turn Jay quickly so that he can't do it again." She said. I pushed her away and looked at her.

"I have given Jay a choice. He needs to stay with his friends. I will stay with him until he is ready." I told her. She just stared at me.

"I hope that you know what you are doing." She warned. I walked away from her. I bumped into Aries and Athena.

"Do you want me to take care of Thanatos for you?" He asked. I smiled at him and shook my head.

"No, I think that Zeus will give him enough, but thanks for the offer." I told him. He just smiled. I looked at Athena.

"Do you think that it was a good idea for me to give my other half a choice? Or should I have just turned him?" I asked her. Aries got bored in these discussions, so he walked away.

"I think that what you did is both foolish and wise. I think that you made the right decision for you. That is all that I can really say, on this matter." She told me. I really hoped that she was right. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and I saw that it was 8:05. Time really runs fast up here. I said my good byes and popped back in the alley way. I walked to the guys house. I saw that the lights were on, so I knocked at the door.

"Hey, Casey, I don't think that it is a good time to see Jay right now." Max told me when he answered the door. I gave him a strange look.

"Why? What's wrong with him?" I asked. I didn't try to enter. I just stood there.

"He got drunk and now he is just being a jerk." Max informed me.

"You know, when a person is drunk, they act and say what ever is on their mind." I told him. He looked at me and bowed his head.

"Then Jay is really angry at the world at the moment." He said as he let me inside. I walked into their living room where Jay was slumped over in the corner.

"Casey! I know what you are doing behind my back!" He said. I stared at him.

"You know, I really love you, but at the same time, I hate you." He told me. I felt my heart start to break.

" You are cheating on me with Hermes! I know that you are a little whore! He is your little sex buddy! I wouldn't put it past you if you were Nathan's little sex buddy too!" He yelled at me. My heart just shattered. I loked over at Nathan and he had his head bowed.