Chapter 8

I kept waving my hand in the water. I watched them turn into a large three headed serpent. I knew that if I cut one off, then two more would appear. I had to remember that. The serpent walked closer to me. I just stared at it. Then one of the heads released the gas. That was my cue to get away, quickly. I dove into the water while another head ignited the gas. I saw the water glow from the fire.

I came up for air when the monster caught me. I was in it's grasp and it was squeezing me. I thought of a large dumbbell being dropped on it's back and it happened. The monster dropped me back into the water. I sunk to the bottom. I then saw a chariot. Thank Zeus that it worked.

"Who wants to kill you? What have you done?" Poseidon asked as he brought me up to the surface in his chariot.

"I have no idea. All that I know is that I have to get back to London, soon." I tell him. I saw that the hydra was having a hard time getting up.

"Do you know how to take care of the beast?" I asked him. We then heard it release the gas again. Poseidon pulled me underwater and placed some sort of bubble thing around my head.

"You can breath with this on. All that we have to do is, stop it's heart with out chopping off it's heads." he told me. I took a breath and nodded. I looked up at the top of the water as the gas was ignited. We had exactly 3 minutes before they would be able to do it again. Poseidon launched me out of the water. I landed on a rock and stood up.

I saw that the dumbbell was finally off of the monster. I then thought of ropes tying its feet together. I happened and it fell to the ground. saw it fall to the ground. I then took the knife that Heremes gave me and I ran over to it's chest.

I ripped a gash in it and I grabbed it's heart. I pulled it out and looked at Poseidon. He just smiled. I felt that the heart was still beating. I stabbed the heart to make it stop. In that moment, I appeared back at the dead end where I was taken from.

I looked around to see if the boys had stayed around. When I saw that they didn't, I ran over to the studio. I looked at myself before I went in. I was a mess. I had a cut on my arm and I had a bruise on my face. I healed them myself. I walked into the building and I saw that the guys were talking to their manager.

"She was taken! We couldn't move out of the area! I swear! It really happened!" They all tried to tell him. I could tell that he didn't actually believe them.

"Guys, I took care of it." I tell them. They all turned around to see me. I would have thought that they had seen a ghost. Jay was the first to react.

"Casey!" He said as he walked over to me. He pulled me close to him. He kissed me despartely. His arms held me close to him. I am glad that he was holding me, cause I would have fallen to the ground if he wasn't. I heard the boys in the back round, but I wasn't sure what they were saying. It didn't matter.

"Casey, what did you do?" Jay said as he pulled away. I just looked in his eyes. I could tell that he was scared. I then stepped back. I was going to loose it if he kept touching me.

"I told you, I took care of it. I gave them what they wanted." I told him.

"WHAT?!" Tom yelled. I looked over at the other boys. I saw that Tom was turning a shade of red.

"Why would you do that? We could have done something instead of letting them touch you!" He said. I wasn't sure what he meant. I just stood there. Siva walked over and gave me a hug. His hug was sincere. I still wasn't sure why.

"I really have no idea why you boys are acting like this." I told them as Siva held me. I then pushed Siva away and looked at all of the guys. I saw that Max had tears in his eyes, Tom was furious, Nathan was distressed, and Jay looked heart broken.