Chapter 5

"Hermes! Jay has texted me!" I told him. He ran over to my side and picked up the phone.

"He wants to know how you are." Hermes said.

"Come on messenger, give me the phone. I can figure it out." I told him. He smiled and handed it to me.

I am good, what about you?

Jay: I am great. I can't wait until our date tomorrow!

I have a question: where are we going?

Jay: I was thinking about taking you to a pub. If that okay with you?

That sounds great!

Jay: Okay thanks! I will pick you up tomorrow at 7:00. Okay?

Yeah, that's perfect!

Jay: Good :D

I placed the phone down and looked at Hermes. He just sat there smiling.

"I can't believe that I have found him!" I shouted as I got off of the couch. I spun around in a circle as I changed into my god form. Hermes just laughed.

"Miss Casey, I terribly sorry to disturb you, but there is a slight problem." Ruby informed me. I looked at her and motioned for her to continue.

"There is a rogue demon. He keeps throwing people against walls." She told me. Okay, well duty calls.

"Take me to him. I will see what I can do." I told her. I put my hand down at my side and she grabbed it. We transported to a house. I saw that it was raining outside. I looked around and saw that we must be in a family's home. There were toys spread out on the floor and there was a playpen. I saw a photo and there was a family of 5. It was a sweet photo. But I am here for business.

"What is this demon's name?" I asked Ruby.

"His name is Nick." She told me.

"NICK!" I bellowed. He appeared before me. He looked terrible. He had red skin, yellow eyes, horns, black hair, and sharp teeth.

"Why are you attacking these people?" I ask him.

"Look, I followed the Wife home. Okay? I was just having some fun." He tried to explain.

"You are coming with me. You are not to harm any children or mothers. Do you understand?" I ask him. He nods his head. He looked terrified. I grabbed behind his neck and teleported to the Underworld. I could tell that he was terrified.

"You are to stay here in the underworld for 3 years, one for each of the children that you scared. I do not want to hear that you have left, escaped, fled, or anything else. If you cause anymore trouble, I will have to take care of you my self. As god of the spirits and demons, I declare this to be done." I knew that once I used my title, it was final. I have seen my dad do it so many times before. I walked to my house.

"Father? Mother?" I called. I wanted to tell them everything. I really needed their help at the moment.

"Casey! What are you doing here?" Persephone asked as she gave me a hug.

"I am here on business. I need to talk to you and dad." I tell her. Then Hades walked into the living room.

"What is it, Casey?" He said.

"Okay, I have a demon here. He terrorized a family, so he is on probation. Also I have found my other half!" I told them. My mother squealed and jumped up and down. My father just smiled.

"Is it Thanatos?" My father asked. Ugh, why is he asking this?

"No, it is a human. I know, not only will we have to make him immortal, but he will also have to fall in love with me." I confess to them.